Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any one no were the gun shops are in waterford and killkenny

Options
  • 31-08-2007 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Any one no were i will find gun shops and shooting gear shops in waterford or killkenny and how do i find them:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

2 in Waterford. One in Ballybricken om the corner oppisite the bank and doctors office. The 2nd is down in the industrial est on the tramore road where the sony center is. Neither is particualrly cheap in my experience.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=52.259739,-7.118561&spn=0.003783,0.011694&z=17&om=1

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=52.250538,-7.116126&spn=0.003783,0.011694&z=17&om=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 padge hunter

your a shooter ye were do you get your gear

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Im in Dublin these days so up here :)

I get stuff online, and shop around for ammo and guns when im buying. Lots more choice around here. Def ring around lots of shops if you buying a rifle/pistol/shotgun etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 padge hunter

alrite sound tanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

I think I feel I should quote the charter here (seeing as I'm responsible for one small part of it :D )
    No text speak, there are more then 160 characters available here so there is no reason to use it.

Perhaps that wasn't text speak Padge, in which case 'know' is not spelled the same as the negative and 'where' is the word you were looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Yeh, I agree, attention all, English spelling & grammer lessons begin in my place on Monday.

Padge & Rew, you are both to sit up front where I can keep an eye on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 am i bovvered?

There's a gun shop in Kilkenny city located in the Butterslip,its just a little lane off the main street.Ask anyone and they will direct you.Can't remember the name of it but it's worth checking out.The guys there are ok to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

Any one no were i will find gun shops and shooting gear shops in waterford or killkenny and how do i find them:confused:
    shooting n fishing waterford there in the book

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

V Bull wrote:
    Yeh, I agree, attention all, English spelling & grammer lessons begin in my place on Monday.

Padge & Rew, you are both to sit up front where I can keep an eye on you.

I'm not going to grammer (sic) lessons in your place...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Stakelums in Urlingford would be worth a visit. Talk to Sean, he's always willing to do a deal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement