Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help finding beautician classes please

• 31-08-2007 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

my women is looking for classes for beautician in waterford any one no any were

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

CTI Parnell Street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭portlairge

2 doors down from fire station in catherine st. they always have night classes and day classes see them all the time coming and going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I was going to CTI but I doubt you would get in now I think all there interviews and stuff are finished

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 padge hunter

can you do it over the net if so how do i go about doing it for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Try WIT and see what classes are held out there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

can you do it over the net if so how do i go about doing it for her

Wouldnt imagine so, as there is quiet alot of practical work to be carried out. As Portlairge said, that place in catherine street is her best best. My wife completed that very course there last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 padge hunter

Aquos76 wrote:
    Wouldnt imagine so, as there is quiet alot of practical work to be carried out. As Portlairge said, that place in catherine street is her best best. My wife completed that very course there last year.

oh rite i tought some one told her before that you could and she kinda has that stuck in her head at the min

Advertisement