Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skittles

• 31-08-2007 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭

I just bought regular skittles for the first time in years earlier, i had forgotten what they tasted like, i think i'll be sticking with sour skittles for the moment, i <3 the sour skittles.

where do your preferences lie?

Skittles or Sour skittles 27 votes

Regular
    0% 0 votes
    Sour
    100% 27 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Sour all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

Can't beat the sours.
    Has anyone ever tried a limited edition packet of skittles, the packet was sky blue and they were called "Forest fruit Skittles"??

Bloody horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Skittles ftw.

Also, try tis: Put skittles into vodka bottle. Put bottle into freezer. When frozen, take out. you now have skittle flavour alcohol...:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,140 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

They should bring out some sort of cola skittles. I wonder what they'd be like.

Also years ago they had a limited edition pack of regular skittles that included a 6th flavour!!! Raspberry. It was pretty good. They should bring that back.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

the_syco wrote:
    Skittles ftw.

Also, try tis: Put skittles into vodka bottle. Put bottle into freezer. When frozen, take out. you now have skittle flavour alcohol...:cool:

Leave the green one out and put them into a separate bottle of vodka, they make it go brown otherwise apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Cant beat skittles for a bit of a sugar pick me up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

not sure i've ever had sour skittles actually :confused:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Generally I love sour sweets but normal skittles FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Sour, ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

god im really missin out. never tasted the Sours. are they really Sour?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

they're not THAT sour, but they're really nice, it's kind of on the sour starburst level of sourness

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

The sour ones are different in the States... reeeally sour. They had mixed berry ones too, which would be my fave in the Purple pack. The light blue pack is the tropical mix. Ick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

I can't stand the sours, not because they're sour they just don't taste nice. Now if only they would sell bags of the regular skittles with just red ones in them. Yum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I haven't had skittles in years, and I've never had the sour ones. :eek:

Am I a terrible person?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

The-Rigger wrote:
    I haven't had skittles in years, and I've never had the sour ones. :eek:

Am I a terrible person?

Yes, you're the reason why the world is plagued by wars and famine;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I can't remember the last time I had Skittles, and I've never had the sour ones either.

Now Jelly Tots, they're the way forward.

with both skittles and jelly tots i seperate them by colour. is there something odd about that, or does anyone else do this

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I do that with M&Ms, and occasionally Skittles. I'm usually too busy shovelling the Jelly Tots into my mouth to bother though.

shoveling in jellytots randomly is sacrillage!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 allabouttone

the_syco wrote:
    Skittles ftw.

Thats a great idea!!...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

regular skittles all the way

the sour ones suck over here.you need to get the sour ones in the states.wheneas here its the inside thats sour, the coating on the american ones is the sour part.and its extremely sour....:)

does anyone remember when they brought out mint skittles??? or was it a dream??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

regular ftw, surely sour defeats the whole purpose of sweets, skittles are a good bag of sweets you get a good portion unlike others I won't name whose portion is getting smaller and smaller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

Regular for me, just had a pack last night. Lovely.

Advertisement