Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Eleven Club Championship

Options
  • 01-09-2007 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone got this?

Picked it up the other day for the PS2, it's pretty good. There's a new mode where you do a career as one player, and the camera is a 3rd person viewpoint. It works surprisingly well, and it's great feeling when you arrive late at the far post and stick a cross in the net!

Is anyone playing online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Yeah I got it to play on the PS3 but havent had time to try it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Got this couple weeks and got really got stuck into fantasia mode ie single player mode (or at least it was translated as that) for first while. After getting promoted to D1 and moving to a bigger club I stopped playing for some reason. Must get back to it though and get that dream transfer to europe so I may win the champions league :)

Another great feature is that they brought back in a scenario mode (translated as World Tour). It involves ya playing teams around the world with certain conditions such as come back from 2 down while missing key players, score from 30+ meters or score with 2 subs. I'm on about mission 30 (some are really bloody hard!) of I think over a hundred so plenty more challenges to go.

Gameplay also feel alot nicer than PES6 (on 360 and PS2) which gives me good hope for 2008.

Advertisement