Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whens it back?

Options
  • 01-09-2007 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭

anyone know when topgear is back on our screens?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Most reports say October, but apparently they're holding off to make sure Hammond is completely recovered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

I thought he'd made a full recovery? did he relapse or something

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

No, but it can take a long time to get the full all-clear from a thing like that.

Presume that's what they're waiting for. It can take a long time to test that absolutely everything is back to normal and there are no long term effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭patrickc

Silverfish wrote:
    No, but it can take a long time to get the full all-clear from a thing like that.

Presume that's what they're waiting for. It can take a long time to test that absolutely everything is back to normal and there are no long term effects.

yeh i suppose silver, he's lucky to be alive after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sunday Times has a small feature today -Hammond racing jet fighter in a Veyron! Its back in a month.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭yayamark

Silverfish wrote:
    Most reports say October, but apparently they're holding off to make sure Hammond is completely recovered.

what rubbish, sure wasnt he on the show last series talked about the crash everything, hes doin other shows as well. Hammonds fine hes not holding it back

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Heard it's coming back in mid-October, that's usually when it returns AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

mike65 wrote:
    Sunday Times has a small feature today -Hammond racing jet fighter in a Veyron! Its back in a month.

Mike.

I can imagine the faces of the Bugatti bosses when they heard that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

eamon234 wrote:
    I can imagine the faces of the Bugatti bosses when they heard that!

Is it wrong that i laughed at that?? !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭woodyg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭pd101

woodyg wrote:

Yeah James May was on Sky news yesterday talking about his new book, says it will be back in October

Advertisement