Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Valet Service

Options
  • 01-09-2007 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know of or could recommend a car valet service in the Blanchardstown area?
    Also, if there is a website with pricing information for them?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭DaDa

Haven't experienced them myself, but a friend recently recommended an outfit that are located within the Westpoint Gym facility in Blanchardstown.

Don't know anything else about them, but if that location suits it might be worth driving by to check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Like dada i have not used these people but there is one in rosemount industrial estate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭byrner1

Hi Still,

I am opening a new Valeting Center at Airside Swords next week , If its not too far from you PM me and i can look after you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

i have used the guys over by TKMaxx in the Blanch. Center.

Please please please stay away from them. I had to tell the guy to stop before he took what looked like a yard brush to the side of my car.

As for a full valet center I am not sure sorry.

Advertisement