Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone N73 Card Upgrade ?

• 01-09-2007 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,
    I just upgraded from a Nokia 5500 sport to an N73 but i was told that i need to change my sim card as well.New sim card arrived with the phone.My question is do i need to register the new sim card and if so how do I do that. Put my old card in the N73 and it works fine,so why do I need to upgrade my card anyway??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

3G support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Sometimes old sim cards don't work properly in new phones, especially 3g phones. You might never notice the difference but there's no harm giving you a 3g sim for your 3g phone

What you need to do is call them and explain the situation. They'll ask for your new sim card number which starts with 8935301 (printed on the card sometimes with that part left out) and they'll move your number onto the new card and deactivate the old one. Switches over instantly. Make sure to copy your phone book off the old card first.

To do that on an n73, open the phone book, press options->sim contacts->sim directory->options->mark/unmark->mark all->options->copy to contacts

Advertisement