Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Emiail Protector

Options
  • 01-09-2007 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

This issue is mostly like related to other posting about Eircom's email service

The email protector service appears to be down, at least you can't log in at present.

I have used this service for some years now and found it excellent it is really worth having. It is especially good with SPAM and it was stopping all spam reaching my inbox, that is until recently, the last month to be exact.

Since then I have noticed that some spam is getting through and at the same time noticed that the user interface was down a lot of the time, so while you could log in you couldn't do anything else except look at your stats. Now today it has finally gone down altogether.

Just wondering if anyone else has found the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

not personally but a customer was having problems yesterday and could not log in. Of course he was not sure he was using the right password though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

Yep , that could cause a problem alright

Advertisement