Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alfa 159

Options
  • 01-09-2007 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

My uncle just took me for a spin in his, its amazing. What a car im totally in love with it. he said he looks forward to getting up in the mornings just so he can drive it to work!

It think its the best looking car on the road at the moment, every set of traffic lights we pulled up at people just looked at it in envy.

Its a red one with the beige interior. JTd engine, so there shouldnt be any reliability issues with it engine wise.

Im so glad its an Alfa cos it will depreciate so much over the next few years that i'll be able to buy a 3 year old one for the same price as a 6 year old Corrolla and i'll have an amzaing car to look at/drive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

It think its the best looking car on the road at the moment
    The Brera just pips it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

The original 156 is better-looking than either of them.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I've driven them before, nice car indeed. Although there is something about the 6-speed 'box that I don't like. I think it feels rather rough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Deadly looking car.

I'll be replacing my aging, yet still beautiful 156 with one shortly (I hope).

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

I thought you guys were joking... do you really like the look of it? I think it is an ugly car... now an r32 will turn heads ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

sicruise wrote:
    I thought you guys were joking... do you really like the look of it? I think it is an ugly car... now an r32 will turn heads ;)
    Yeah, but where?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Nice car but I still think it looks too similar to the 156, not really any major leaps forward imo which is testiment to the 156.

The 159 doesn't seem to be as popular as the 156 either on Irish roads. I wouldn't buy a new one with my money though, purely on the depreciation factor.

Advertisement