Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 08 demo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Oddly its not very good no close control and players have the turning cicle of a train, altho i do like the goal button usually called Shoot in other games but in FIFA you press it and goal happens.

Just beat Barca 19-5 with man utd in my 1st game on hard.

cant beleive pats letting EA put their name on this **** :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

a goal button?!!?! I want one of those in pro evo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

not a bad demo!
    19-5 though? In a 1 half 6 min demo? Amazing!

Can't "feel" many differences between this and Fifa 07, but overall should do the job for a quality multiplayer game when the full version comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I havnt played this but I have played all the other EA sports for this year and I must say that, nhl, madden and Tiger are all pretty much the same only with minor tweaks. from the sounds of it they stuck to that here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

^^ Isn't that how they do them every year?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

This is now up on US XBL, so if any of you guys have set up a US based account it's there to download, should be playing it in the next hour or so.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

KdjaCL wrote:
    pats not in it......
    Aw, poor KdjaCL. Shockin'!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Its horrific by the way..!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Going to the FIFA launch on tuesday, anyone else going? bet i beat you with pats :D

kdjac

Advertisement