Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Login to SIS to register modules!!!!

• 01-09-2007 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

So i was just about to start registering my modules yesterday when the screen asked me to put in my pin again. I put in my password, then my pin and after that it said:
    STUDENTS:
    Your Web access has been disabled. Please contact our Help Desk e-mail at studentdesk@ucd.ie or telephone: (01) 7161555 - Please include your full name, student number and details of any error messages. This will help us to help you faster.

So i checked and it was like too early in the morning to use it. BUT when i went on around an hour ago it still gave me the same message. They won't pick up the phone or respond to my emails and i'm possibly losing out on the good tutorial times (early afternoon) and maybe even some of my modules!!!

Is there anything i can do????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I could log in to it today. Your username is your cao number, password is your date of birt in format ddmmyy. Make sure you dont have 19 in fron of they ear, my friend was doing that, he couldnt get in for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

See i could before, but now when i log in i get that message. See i think i put the password in wrong 3 times, i put my ucdconect password in 1st 2wice then my dob with the 19.

Now it's totally ****ed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ah I see. Definately need to get that sorted, and soon. Amazing they dont mention what do in that situation anywhere in the reg pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Yeah that will take time alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

Can you elaborate a bit please??

Did i **** it up or what?

Anything i can do? Will this totally **** me up for the next year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I wouldn't worry too much I highly doubt it will **** you up , just send an email with your name, student number and the error messages to the address they gave. Its more than likely easy enough to sort out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Can you elaborate a bit please??

Did i **** it up or what?

Anything i can do? Will this totally **** me up for the next year?

You've already said that you sent emails regarding the problem. So I don't need to tell you that again. It'll take time for them to reply because 5,000 new students are starting UCD this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

i cant log in either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

You just got locked out which happens if you put your details in wrong. They told us at the orientation guide training that if this happens then you're to go to Admin and they'll sort it out (that is if you're in Dublin, if you're not then just send the email)

Advertisement