Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the unlimited add on from 3 question

• 01-09-2007 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

Lads,

do 3 renew this for you every month or what? I mean do you have to go on andsign up for a new quota every month or do they do it for you???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

You're on 3pay right? Well I know in the past you've always had to do it yourself, but I'm wondering what's going on with mine. I got it on August 1st and mine is still going without any credit being taken off. This is day 32 now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

You're on 3pay right? Well I know in the past you've always had to do it yourself, but I'm wondering what's going on with mine. I got it on August 1st and mine is still going without any credit being taken off. This is day 32 now

Same here, I am on day 33 now on the 100 MB addon, no money taken for renewal and it still works..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

legs11 wrote:
    Lads,

do 3 renew this for you every month or what? I mean do you have to go on andsign up for a new quota every month or do they do it for you???

I'm on contract and it renews. There is no quota, it's "fair usage".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

flodis79 wrote:
    Same here, I am on day 33 now on the 100 MB addon, no money taken for renewal and it still works..

Weren't others advising that this add-on is currently free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

culabula wrote:
    Yes, the 100mb addon is now free, I don't know how long the offer lasts for though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

culabula wrote:

There was something about that, but there has been no text or anything to indicate that it was renewed, it just hasn't stopped working. You'd think if they were giving us it free they'd let us know that they're doing this great thing

There was something about that, but there has been no text or anything to indicate that it was renewed, it just hasn't stopped working. You'd think if they were giving us it free they'd let us know that they're doing this great thing

Since when have they ever let us know anything? :-0
    Imagine a brilliant idea like '3 Like home' -let's not bother telling anyone, just bury the information on page 59 of our website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

Blaster99 wrote:
    I'm on contract and it renews. There is no quota, it's "fair usage".
    There's actually a 2GB max quota on the 'unlimited' package. Check page 16 of the document linked here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

It depends on how you define quota. You can exceed it without anything happening, other than a warning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

rc28 wrote:
    Yes, the 100mb addon is now free, I don't know how long the offer lasts for though.
    Is this just for already existing customers or did I miss out when I signed up for the 100MB package recently and have to pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

robinph wrote:
    Is this just for already existing customers or did I miss out when I signed up for the 100MB package recently and have to pay for it?

It's for anyone. How long ago did you get the add on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

It's for anyone. How long ago did you get the add on.

yeah whats up with that? I bought the 100mb add on well over a month ago when we all first realised the proxy was gone and have used over a GB and its not stopping me. Can i expect this to continue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I just rang 3 to ask them about the data add on now being free. His response: "we don't have data add ons on 3pay".

They hurt my head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

oh my god,

3 are unreal .

they topped me up with the unlimited thing again this month on my new quota of texts and mins.

last month they didnt take off my talk time minutes until the last week, it was stationary at 200 minutes for over 3 weeks. crazy, they are reckless with billing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

yeah whats up with that? I bought the 100mb add on well over a month ago when we all first realised the proxy was gone and have used over a GB and its not stopping me. Can i expect this to continue?

My data bundle has always lasted a month although I doubt my usage was above the 100mb.

@the whole no data bundle thing - What the fúck? Their incompetence knos no bounds.

legs11 wrote:
    oh my god,

3 are unreal .

they topped me up with the unlimited thing again this month on my new quota of texts and mins.

last month they didnt take off my talk time minutes until the last week, it was stationary at 200 minutes for over 3 weeks. crazy, they are reckless with billing.

Oh good, you're back to normal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭mkennedy

I just rang 3 to ask them about the data add on now being free. His response: "we don't have data add ons on 3pay".

They hurt my head

Classic.
    :D .

Advertisement