Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eamon Lowe on Today FM Sundays morning/evening

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I'm going to listen to that tomorrow although I might wait until the un-censored version at 10.00pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Have heard a lot about this, will most likely take a listen tomorrow to hear what all the fuss is about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

has anyone got a link to the radio show from Sunday... thought it was very funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

I was just listening to the Ray D'arcy show and he said, that it's not possible to download the show yet but he does have a website with a video clip on it.
    It's www.eamonlowe.com
    Enjoy, I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Just The One

I was just listening to the Ray D'arcy show and he said, that it's not possible to download the show yet but he does have a website with a video clip on it.
    It's www.eamonlowe.com
    Enjoy, I did.

yeah i saw his site earlier.... it is only a short clip from before one of the shows...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Was it any good? What sort of show is it too by the way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I heard it on Sunday night, by accident, usually tune in to Radio 1. It was very good. Hilarious. Brilliant. I must check his homepage. I couldn't figure out if it as a Goon-like radio play or a mock interview/panel show. How the participants didn't crack up laughing I don't know. It was hilarious. Very very good. couldn't believe it. Brilliant. Well done him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Thought it was good in spots. Very funny in places. Will try to listen in next Sunday night if I can. (its a pity Today fm is not available on sky...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 deshocks

Must say I didn't get it... the mock Louth accent (an old one of Patrick McDonnell's)... the fake Garda panellist (who sounded much too D4 to be a guard)... the canned audience laughter. Nope... mystified as to why this is funny, tbh!

Advertisement