Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any rc'ers or clubs in the north east?

Options
  • 01-09-2007 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

After spending a lot of time,money and effort in trying to get my revo going this year I think its time to look for some help. Does anyone know of any one in the Monaghan/Louth area specifically that might be able to help me out?
    I could take it up to Dublin though if needs be.
    Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

How far away from Navan are You.?
    Or
    Are you closer to Banbridge maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

Maybe you should comprimise?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Yeah I was thinking about the Navan boys alright. Ill check out their site again and see when they meet up. Banbridge comes up closer on aa route planner. Do those guys have a website or anything and would anyone their know much about the Revo specifically?

Navan boys are having a big meet tomorow actually as it is the official opening of their new track. Could be a good day to go and enter in a race. Might even win something.

Websites.
    NAVAN NITRO NUTS

BANBRIDGE AND DISTRICT MODEL CAR CLUB.

Hope that helps ;)

I would need to have he car running for that to happen though. Ill see if that suits my folks but its a bit short notice. Ill check out the websites though

• Advertisement

BFassassin wrote:
    I would need to have he car running for that to happen though. Ill see if that suits my folks but its a bit short notice. Ill check out the websites though

I would say not.

Being an open day i would think they would be more than glad to help out a "Potential member" { ahem } :D

If you need any phone number to contact and ask the Q pm me ;)

I can give you Enda's mobile number. He will advise you. ;)

I have posted on the message board to find out what time they are starting at and I will go from there.

I have the details here.
    Enda Text them to me tonight.

Here you go,:
    Check in @ 11.30 to 12.30

Members draw for XLB Buggy.> Tickets on sale
    Also. Club Registration so bring loads of money and packed lunch.. :D LOL

If you need Enda's No. Give me a PM.
    Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

That outing sounds fun, are you going (Vectra)?

Thats earlier than I was expecting. I wonder how long it will be on for. It will take me around 2 hours to get down there. I think ill get the number from you just in case I need it. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement