Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lone Wolf Series by Joe Denver

Options
  • 01-09-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭

Hey - I recently came across Joe Denver's Lone Wolf series online at Project Aon which are available to be downloaded legally free or charge in html format. Several rule books and lovely illustrations are also available.

Now, I never read or played these but they are very similar to the Fighting Fantasy series by Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson (of which I have approx 40 books).

I tried the 1st book there - and used the statkeeper tool on the same page above - and wow.... you can keep track of all your stats on the web page. This is amazing. No need for that rubber or pencil!

Anyone read Joe Denver's books? I can't wait to get stuck in. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

wow, i used to love these books and had forgotten all about them!

must have a look at the site, nice one! :)

Advertisement