Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Real Galway Women!!!

Options
  • 01-09-2007 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Hi girls!

We're holding the official launch of the charity for women in crisis, A Womans Heart (run by Jennifer Banks, author of Saving Grace) at a huge exciting fashion event like never seen in Galway before.

We are looking for REAL WOMEN for this, we dont want professional models, we want women that other women can identify with....... whether you're voluptuous or not, we want you to be in our fashion show! It's going to be such great fun! If you're interested, please PM me because we're going to hold auditions later in the year. Dont be afraid to be a woman, show pride and get up there and represent REAL WOMEN!!!!!!

GO BE A MODEL ON THE RUNWAY FOR AN EVENING!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

C'mon...don't be shy!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Will I do? I'm as real a woman as you can get...PM me if you want me!

Fantastic, pm me your e-mail address and we will keep you posted on the audition day.

Thank you VERY much for the response.

bump!!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭comewatmay

ha haah

• Advertisement

Oh!!! THANKS A MILLLLLLLION MODS..for stickying this!!!

Much appreciated :)
    x

I'm pleased to announce that this event is brewing up quite well, we now have a large number of Irish Celebrities attending, one that moved to California (saying nothing yet).

We'd love someone who's done a bit of professional modelling to choreograph the runway show, if you could come forward that would be excellent!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭hession

:p hello there let me know when its on as id love to give a hand in any way possible

Aw thanks!! Really appreciate that!!

I'll be in touch with everyone soon as to when the models meeting is taking place!!

You can also e-mail me with any questions at sarahcevents@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

We are indeed, I'll e-mail you later this evening about it :)

Thanks!

Advertisement