Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance learning

• 01-09-2007 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with distance learning for ACCA. I am doing it for P2 and don't know whether to choose BPP or the FTC Kaplan through Dublin Business School. Both look good but I was wondering if any had experience with either?? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

Hi I did CPA distance with BPP and I found their material very good, I passed first time with it. Getting motivated to look at it was the hard part for me.

Best of Luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Gibbins123

Pop into your college library and have a look at both books and decide from that which one you are more comfortable with.

I prefer Kaplan, but haven't done P2....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

I did P2 through BPP distance learning and passed on my first attempt.
    In all honesty I didn't read the book much, that's not how you should study for this paper.

Practice, practice and practice past exam questions

Advertisement