Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outreach - Psychology Certificate NUIM

Options
  • 02-09-2007 1:06am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody know anything about the Psychology Certificate that you can do as part of the outreach programme with NUIM? Are there any other colleges offering a similar psychology certificate? It's really hard to find this information online.

I already have a degree, and I want to do this certificate so that I can do the Psychology Conversion Course with the Open University and perhaps skip the basic introductory section. Does anyone know if this is possible? I'll be in contact with them soon enough, but you know how cagey these institutions are about excemptions and information...

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Generally the OU are generally quite good about advising what (if any) credit's a qualification will get you.

The problem is I don't know if the NUIM Psychology cert will give you any exemptions for the conversion course. TBH really only the OU can give any information on that, but I'm sure that they've come across it before.

The Credit Transfer Centre
    The Open University
    P O Box 80
    Milton Keynes
    MK7 6AS
    United Kingdom

Email: credit-transfer@open.ac.uk

Tel: +44 (0)1908 653077

Advertisement