Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What was that video?

• 02-09-2007 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

I've been having flashbacks to a music video from the mid/late 90s, i was convinced it was incubus until i went looking for it, doesn't seem to be.

The video was was very grey/green and dark. several characters, done up in whole body makeup, like rotting flesh in the same grey/green, breaking through walls, not much action in the video but very creepy.

anyone any ideas? this has been wrecking my head.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Could it be...

Faith No more - Ashes To Ashes

Amazing band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

no, but the feel of it is right. there were no musicians in this video, just the characters who emerged from the wall.

soil's "redefine", thought that was it. there is the lyric "redefine" in the video i'm thinking of though. my head is wrecked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

on a side note: Faith No More - one of the best bands ever. Have seen those guys a few times, and not once was I disappointed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I had inkling you were talking about tool and was about to tell you,but looks as if you found out for yourself :cool: cool video :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Was going to suggest Tool. Guess the lead singers have almost similar voices at times. Favourite Tool track - The Pot - Brilliant!!

Advertisement