Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eugene released

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Eugene was released by WWE because he recently violated WWE's Wellness Policy for a third time. After a recent drug test, Eugene had a prescription drug show up in his system and he was unable to produce proof the drug was properly prescribed to him by a doctor.

There's a very interesting story behind Cryme Tyme's release from WWE. Backstage, there has been heat between Cryme Tyme and Cade & Murdoch for several weeks. During an altercation at a house show this weekend, Shad from Crime Tyme said to Trevor Murdock, "Whatever happens out there happens". This was seen as a direct threat and Murdoch addressed Shad's threat in front of the rest of the locker room.

Cade & Murdoch decided to pull a rib on Cryme Tyme involving the referee of their match that night and a major swerve. There was a spot in the match where JTG gets bumped out of the ring and gets back in right before getting counted out. The swerve was that the ref was going to count very fast at the end and disqualify Cryme Tyme - -without them knowing the real finish to the match. After it went down, Cryme Tyme was shocked -- but immediately gave the referee their finishing maneuver - took off his belt and auctioned it off in the crowd!

Although the referee was protected during the move and they stayed in character by auctioning off his belt, Cryme Tyme still performed their finisher on somebody who did not expect it or was trained to take it and were seen as the real "bad guys" of the whole situation. They were released after the show.

Wrestlezone

Bit harsh they didn't do anything that bad really, just went with the flow at a house show?

Which means he's gonna get totally buried now! It isn't bad enough that he hasn't had a televised match since last years Backlash! But at this rate he'll be sent to OVW!

VR!

Umm they were released??

Unless i'm missing something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

EdK wrote:
    Umm they were released??

Unless i'm missing something?

That joke went right by the wayside... i was talking about God! ;)
    VR!

EdK wrote:
    Bit harsh they didn't do anything that bad really, just went with the flow at a house show?

Sounds to me thats a scapegoat excuse for a cost cutting measure for WWE, two less people they have to pay. Because after Cena v Orton, there'll be no credible main events and PPVs are gonna suck the meat missile and buyrates are gonna tank!

VR!

That joke went right by the wayside... i was talking about God! ;)
    VR!

Ah I see, whoops ah well atleast I knew I was missing something

See I cant remember anything not even God and HBK vs Vince and Shane at Backlash

EdK wrote:
    Ah I see, whoops ah well atleast I knew I was missing something

See I cant remember anything not even God and HBK vs Vince and Shane at Backlash

Allow me to jog your memory for you.... "On the seventh day... God no-showed!"
    VR!

Wrong!!!

What do you think that beam of light was coming down the aisle, amateur!

Oh come on! You know as well as i do, that was the second coming of Batman! The only thing that was missing was the Prince soundtrack, and thats because WWE didn't want to pay the copyright fees!
    VR!

Pssh God was there dressed in white and wearing this belt

hbkspinner.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 zarks420

:p The WWE creative team freaking sucks!! The storyline they should have given Nick Dinsmore is him coming out of character to denounce the Eugene character. Tell us how the WWE was holding his true wrestling talents with the retarded gimmick. He was Mr.Wrestling christ sake! He would have reformed with Rob Conway to dominate the tag division and go on to wrestle circles around John Cena to win the title!:D

Advertisement