Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winter Kayaking

Options
  • 02-09-2007 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Just recently I've decided I'd like to have a crack at kayaking, particularly the river variety but I've noticed that there don't seem to be many/any lessons or courses taking place over the winter. I've booked myself a spot on a sea kayaking course which I'm really looking forward to but I'd love to have a go on a river if at all possible.

Does anyone know of any clubs or anything that run courses over the winter or are they simply not done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

There is a club started up in Trim Co Meath which do lessons out on the boyne every week. Try them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mr. Kayak

At Silver Bridge Kayak Club you can book a kayak lesson on-line virtually all year round. The club are based between Drogheda and Navan, check out www.sbkc.ie or call Paul at 086-8261331

The club have kayak trips every week with text alerts for all members.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭nookie

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement