Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Xbox 360 League

Options
  • 02-09-2007 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Seeing as the thread has been locked for unknown reasons, I'm setting up this thread to post results, and to make people play their games.

The top six in the league will represent the Irish Pro Evo Guild to play against the Birmingham Pro Evo Guild whose home is PESrankings. I want to play alongside top players and not get played off the pitch; so, play your games! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Did you not read the thread?

The last few pages where just hilarious, I think they should've let it run a bit longer. It's like a soap, I want to know what happens next!!

As for the league, if you want to play me just invite me when you see me online! I'll do my best to play you!

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Mr Moon wrote:
    Did you not read the thread?

The last few pages where just hilarious, I think they should've let it run a bit longer. It's like a soap, I want to know what happens next!!

As for the league, if you want to play me just invite me when you see me online! I'll do my best to play you!
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic when I wrote "unknown reasons" (Ahaha). I'm convinced Kensutz would hold a grudge against a mirror if it looked at him cock-eyed. Entertaining none the less.

I've a couple of games to play, tonight; so, I'll message you if I'm free to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I'm having trouble getting online, with work and so & so...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

NeoKubrick wrote:
    Yeah, I was being sarcastic when I wrote "unknown reasons" (Ahaha). I'm convinced Kensutz would hold a grudge against a mirror if it looked at him cock-eyed. Entertaining none the less.

I've a couple of games to play, tonight; so, I'll message you if I'm free to play.

Yet you're the one who was offended when you posted up a welcome topic and someone replied that they'd give you a lesson in PES as a joke.

Lads, please don't start...

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    Yet you're the one who was offended when you posted up a welcome topic and someone replied that they'd give you a lesson in PES as a joke.
    I found that funny more than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

So did I :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

If this is on Adriano should be banned. ****in joke of a player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

I think i still have to play:

Miju
    latchbones
    irish wolverine
    gerdydevine
    dufflecoatxbox
    dariosanchez
    the bull
    salmon
    djdigitalmoose
    giveadamakick
    superceltic67

and there is 20 mins of a match still to play against someone. If ur online and want a game let me know.

MNUTD
    DJ DigitalMoose
    Salmonire
    Latchbones
    GerdyDevine - gamertag doesn't exist
    GiveAdamaKick - hasn't accepted my friend's request.

I'm pretty sure Gerdy will be kicked, because he looks like a dummy account.

• Advertisement

I think i still have to play:

Miju
    latchbones
    irish wolverine
    gerdydevine
    dufflecoatxbox
    dariosanchez
    the bull
    salmon
    djdigitalmoose
    giveadamakick
    superceltic67

and there is 20 mins of a match still to play against someone. If ur online and want a game let me know.

I think I have one game left to play you! Didn't we have an awful glitchy game we said we'd raincheck!!

NeoKubrick wrote:
    MNUTD
    DJ DigitalMoose
    Salmonire
    Latchbones
    GerdyDevine - gamertag doesn't exist
    GiveAdamaKick - hasn't accepted my friend's request.

I'm pretty sure Gerdy will be kicked, because he looks like a dummy account.
    I'm gonna kick yo' ass ho!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Mr Moon wrote:
    I think I have one game left to play you! Didn't we have an awful glitchy game we said we'd raincheck!!

Did we play a match? I remember we called one off alright.

Did we play a match? I remember we called one off alright.

Yeah, we played a match ages ago and you said you would be back in an hour to play the next which you didn't! you where telling me you got beaten 5-0 in your first match or something like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

I still have a good few people to play - still have quite a few friend requests pending, though!

I still have a good few people to play - still have quite a few friend requests pending, though!

Anyone up for a game tonight that I haven't played?

Is it possible to play some of the games after the deadline?

Nailz wrote:
    Is it possible to play some of the games after the deadline?
    It's up to Lpoolfan.

I've tried organising matches with MNUTD and Salmonire, but they keep dodging me. Why do you sign up for a league if you're not going to play in it? :rolleyes:

Ah now Neo, I had mates over and after we went to the pub. I couldn't just leave them! And I didn't know I was going to be so busy, with college, running back to Cavan for Gaelic, Soccer, work, relations and friends. I wouldn't have signed up if I knew this was going to happen.

Nailz wrote:
    Ah now Neo, I had mates over and after we went to the pub. I couldn't just leave them! And I didn't know I was going to be so busy, with college, running back to Cavan for Gaelic, Soccer, work, relations and friends. I wouldn't have signed up if I knew this was going to happen.
    Ah sorry, Nailz. I wasn't referring to you. I was more referring to the people who haven't made an effort to play any games.

• Advertisement

Latchbones (Real Madrid) 0 - 1 (Inter) NeoKubrick

Latchbones (Real Madrid) 0 - 7 (Inter) NeoKubrick

My treble two-foot feint with Recoba left Cannavaro in the dust: one of the best individual goals I've scored. Good games.

MNUTD (Man Utd) 0 - 2 (Inter) NeoKubrick

MNUTD (Inter) 2 - 6 (Inter) NeoKubrick

First was one-sided. Second game, Nailz went in front thanks to some early pressure. Fortunately, I got a penalty, and I was very lucky to get it (the tank fell down for once). I went ahead before half-time, and the result was never in doubt. Nailz scored a wicked free-kick with Figo. And my Ibra scored a deft chip over the keeper. Good games, Nailz - good fun.

NeoKubrick wrote:
    MNUTD (Man Utd) 0 - 2 (Inter) NeoKubrick

MNUTD (Inter) 2 - 6 (Inter) NeoKubrick

First was one-sided. Second game, Nailz went in front thanks to some early pressure. Fortunately, I got a penalty, and I was very lucky to get it (the tank fell down for once). I went ahead before half-time, and the result was never in doubt. Nailz scored a wicked free-kick with Figo. And my Ibra scored a deft chip over the keeper. Good games, Nailz - good fun.
    You were lucky with that penalty, and I would have gone away with a result too if it wasn't for your medaling formation!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Cheers for the games NeoKubrick, As i said the lag was terrible but that's not an excuse (it was way worse in the first game when i only lost 1-0) in the second one i found it hard to motivate myself after going 3 down!
    I have however just got my 360 back after it being away for 6 weeks and those were my first games since before then so you could say i was severely lacking in match fitness! ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

whos gonna play me who hasnt yet? my id is theirishgoodfella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

my xbox360 has got 3 red lights at the moment so i'm snookered for the moment.

Ive extended the finishing time on this league until the end of the month 30/09/07.

Can all players please try and get as many games played as possible.

Cheers.

Got my xbox back today the wife rang me(such a doll) so im back and looking to finish my games if any of the below are available :D

Latchbones
    gerdydevine
    DufflecoatXbox
    dariosanchez
    Salmon
    M1JU
    Dj DigitalMoose
    giveadamakick
    MNUtd
    superceltic67
    theirishgoodfella

damn thats a lot of games to catch up on.

PLease leave me a message or accept my invite

Here is the list of people and gametags just so people can double check them again, if anyone has any problems please post and i'll reply asap :D

1.Rankings name: lpoolfan - Gametag:lpoofan
    2.Rankings name: ForzaSpurs - Gamertag: cianinho14
    3.Rankings name: The Bull - Gametag: Sham766
    4.Rankings name: Superceltic67 - Gametag:Superceltic67
    5.Rankings name: latchbones - Gamertag: latchbones
    6.Rankings name: giveadamakick - Gametag:adamIRL (Removed)
    7.Rankings name: Salmon - Gametag:Salmonire
    8.Rankings name: M1JU - Gamertag:M1JU
    9.Rankings name: Kensutz - Gametag:kensutz6
    10.Rankings name: padzer - Gametag: padzerdegaffer
    11.Rankings name: stevie_p160 - Gamertag:steviep15
    12.Rankings name: Mr Moon - Gametag: DJ DigitalMoose
    13.Rankings name: Gerdydevine - Gametag:Gerdydevine (Removed)
    14.Rankings name: theirishgoodfella - Gamertag:mcquaid2007
    15.Rankings name: MNUtd - Gametag:MNUtd
    16.Rankings name: DufflecoatXbox - Gametag:dufflecoatXbox
    17.Rankings name: Irish Wolverine - Gametag:Irish Wolverine

I have decided to remove Gerdydevine and giveadamakick as they have made no effort to play any games and the games they did play were voids.

Played lpoolfan tonight, as you would expect I gave him hell! :D But the fúcker got jammy and drew 2-2, last minute goal (shít)! And he beat me 1-0! :eek: WTF! Impossible! I had him in my pocket almost all the time! He's a nice sound lad though, I would mind buying him a drink if I ever meet him. My vocab' seemed..... short, with words mainly said like 'fúck' & 'ya jammy little how'r ya!' ;)

Nailz wrote:
    Played lpoolfan tonight, as you would expect I gave him hell! :D But the fúcker got jammy and drew 2-2, last minute goal (shít)! And he beat me 1-0! :eek: WTF! Impossible! I had him in my pocket almost all the time! He's a nice sound lad though, I would mind buying him a drink if I ever meet him. My vocab' seemed..... short, with words mainly said like 'fúck' & 'ya jammy little how'r ya!' ;)

:D ha ur a crazy cavan man, i dominated the first game and should have won around 4-2 let alone get a 2-2 draw. what was it 12 shots to 6 in my favour lol.

Second game again i dominated the 1st half and took the lead with adriano rounding cezh to slot into an empty net, but i must admit in the second half Nailz blitz me don't know how he didn't score, he should have won the game, never mind a draw. but i held on for a undeserved 1-0 win;)

• Advertisement

I didn't have a good night in front of goal maybe i am a bit rusty after my xbox been away the last few weeks, i also played McQuid and lost 2-1, how i lost this game i'll never know 12 shots to 2 in my favour and i also scored a own goal for mcquaid then he scored a rebound off my keeper in the last few mins. well played though u need luck in footie :)

Second game 1-1 again felt i dominated the game and missed chances cost me again.

Well played McQuaid good games mate :D

Advertisement