Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Xbox 360 League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

These are all Lies people! LIES! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

played Dj Digital mouse sound fella enjoyed the games against thi guy.

scores were 2-2 draw and 2-1 to DJ.

I'm dirty at this game, its so fustrating and scripted its unreal....

Well played mate :)

also played salmon lost 1-3 and won 1-0, this not going my way at the moment :(

pesireland wrote:
    scripted
    Haha! How many times did I hear that last night! :D

quit a few im sure :D

Ehhhhh! Quite the few is right! I could have sworn you were on the opposite end of the Italian Match fixing scandle, except you were the Italians and I fixed it!

• Advertisement

lol u are a crazy cavan man :D

Ah sure don't I know! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

ahem.....bit one sided there lpool old buddy i think,and i quote : "i also scored a own goal for mcquaid then he scored a rebound off my keeper in the last few mins" - Truth : sweet winner from shevchenco in stoppage time whipped into the corner....then this guy picks my team in frustration and grinds out a 1-1 draw "Second game 1-1 again felt i dominated the game" - no u didnt u were lucky to get a draw....and no,it wasnt luck

ahem.....bit one sided there lpool old buddy i think,and i quote : "i also scored a own goal for mcquaid then he scored a rebound off my keeper in the last few mins" - Truth : sweet winner from shevchenco in stoppage time whipped into the corner....then this guy picks my team in frustration and grinds out a 1-1 draw "Second game 1-1 again felt i dominated the game" - no u didnt u were lucky to get a draw....and no,it wasnt luck

haha we will meet again mrquaid in a future league i will have my revenge :D

hey lpool im gonna need this extended even further....i dont think ill get rest of my games in under the limit...like loads i havent played yet and i gotta work too ya know.....

• Advertisement

A few people are in the same situation mate and pes2008 is not out until the end of Oct so i can extend the league till the middle (15th) of Oct as i'll have to do some testing on the new rankings site before it starts.

nice one lpool should give me enough time...what are u testing? like the new pro2008?...i played the demo...pretty fluid movement should be good....

nice one lpool should give me enough time...what are u testing? like the new pro2008?...i played the demo...pretty fluid movement should be good....

me and the other admins will have to test the new pesrankings site to make sure all the new systems, features, the bugs etc are fixed for the start of the season which should start the day PES2008 is released. :D

Just to let everyone know i have extended the Finish time of the League to 15th Oct.

This is to give people more time to finish there games.

This will not be extended any further as PES2008 is coming out on the 26th Oct.

I will be chosing the top six players to play the British Pro Evo Guild on the 16th Oct as the league stands on that date then i will void the remaining games left unplayed starting with the people that have played the least amount of games.

This will mean that the players that have played must of there games have a better chance of making the top 6, so there's a bit of incentive to get games completed.

This message has also been sent to everyone via pm on pesrankings so no excuses for not knowing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Played mcquaid last night, to be honest this guy doesn't deserve to be in the league first he bitches about the team I picked (inter) then he loses 4-1 in both matches quitting the second one with 3 minutes left, apart from that he wouldn't stop fouling my players. :rolleyes:

Then he gets on and starts messaging me calling me a cheat and saying that's bollox, rematch blah blah blah!!

I'm fed up with people like this on PES!

I hear ya Mr Moon, he can't connect with me so I tell him this (which I have no problem with any other player) then he messages me saying "get you connection fixed, its shít!" :(

ok here goes,yeah u cheated by picking inter...ur the one bitching...cavanman shut ur mouth and how dare u say i dont deserve to be in the league????ur the one who doesnt deserve to be in it cause u pick inter u cheat

ur replaying both matches dude cause u certainly aint gettin them if u dont...replay me with a fair team on fair grounds and if u win fair enough....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I think there was a vote to see whether you could pick Inter or not. Mr Moon did not cheat by picking Inter.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

mcquaid2007 banned for a week for personal insults, all those posts have been deleted to go back on topic

• Advertisement

Lpool, I want to know how get a result out of mcquide as the server does not seem to be letting us...

Nailz wrote:
    Lpool, I want to know how get a result out of mcquide as the server does not seem to be letting us...

if you and mcquaid can't connect it could be either guys fault, just finish the rest of your games and we will deal with them games at the end of the league.

ur replaying both matches dude cause u certainly aint gettin them if u dont...replay me with a fair team on fair grounds and if u win fair enough....:cool:

there was a vote at the start mate to see if inter should be allowed and the vote was YES!!, so the results stand and please lets just carry on and less of the fighting.:D

make love not war ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hey there PES fans, don't worry about mcquaid2007, he's been banned from the entire Games catagory for personal abuse. Now, back to discussion of that lovely candy that is PES.

Oh no wait that's Pez.... ;)

Haha! Cheers amp, he insulted Cavan and thats not on! :D
    pesireland wrote:
    make love not war
    By any chance did you vote for the green party??? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Reported again. Enjoy a permanent ban.

Mr. Moon, did I play you yet?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Nailz wrote:
    Mr. Moon, did I play you yet?

I think we did, what's your gamertag?

left to play or are you still taking part???

Latchbones x 2 (only 8 games played)
    dariosanchez x 2 (only 10 games played)
    dufflecoatxbox x 2 (only 11 games played)
    M1JU x 2 (only 10 games played)
    superceltic67 x 2 (17 games played)

Lads can we play arrange a time to get these games played ;)

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote:
    I think we did, what's your gamertag?
    Ohhh, it's MNUtd mate. ;)

Advertisement