Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom broadband falling apart today?

Options
  • 02-09-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭

It's been working fine for the past year but today I'm getting constant disconnects (DSL sync goes off) and I have to keep turning the modem on and off. That works for a few minutes and then it loses DSL sync again.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I'm on the Skerries exchange if that makes a difference.

Comments

yes i have the same problem also. Especially happens after 5 and then its constantly down from 9 and then back at 11 at night. Eircom were useless and we got in BT (eircom) and its the same again. Back to NTL now .

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

I'm in Newbridge and Eircom is fine running great.

However my sister in Monastervein is have big problems today and yesterday, some sites are ok and a lot of others are not.

After doing various tests for connectivity etc...Problem seems to be with Eircom and some sort of routing problem.

Appears to be the same sort of problem I had at the begining of the year when Eircom was losing a connection to Telia.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

No complaints where i am in Galway, then again, we only have Broadband for 2 weeks, I'd be pretty pissed off if we were having problems after waiting for Broadband for so many years

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭h2s

galwayrush wrote:
    No complaints where i am in Galway, then again, we only have Broadband for 2 weeks, I'd be pretty pissed off if we were having problems after waiting for Broadband for so many years

I have BB for 3 years now and very few problems - sister just got it in 2 weeks ago and needless to say is a bit pissed this weekend.

Advertisement