Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IPC 2008 Sats Ashbourne This Saturday

• 02-09-2007 2:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭

To coincide with the PokerEvents League Final (Private tournament) PokerEvents will be running 1 and 2 table live Satellites to The Irish Poker Championships 2008,
    BuyIn: €2000,
    Venue:Radisson SAS Hotel, Galway
    Dates: 3rd - 7th Jan'08
    Fully Televised Event

The League Final starts at 3pm and the side action will be starting from 5.00pm

Each Satellite will be dealer dealt, 8k starting stack, 20 minute blinds, all levels included, winner will take home a package which consists of €2,000 entry plus 2 Nights B&B in the Radisson SAS Hotel Galway. This ticket is non Refundable.
    €115+€15 *IPC Package Winner (min 20 players)
    €230+€20 *IPC Package Winner (10 players)

Other side action:
    €50+€10 Freezeouts - 6000 chips - 15 Minute Blinds
    €50+€10 DC Freezeouts - 3000+3000 Chips - 15 Minute Blinds
    €20+€10 Rebuy (Max 2 Rebuys €20) - 3000+3000 (Topup 4000) - 15 Minute Blinds
    €25+€5 Rebuy (1 @ €25+€5) - 3000+3000 (Topup 4000) - 15 Minute Blinds
    €85+€15 Freezeouts - 8,000 - 20 Minutes - Antes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Ste,

I like the look of a few of these but Ashbourne is a big place..Where are these?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭PokerEvents-Ste

Flushdraw wrote:
    Ste,

I like the look of a few of these but Ashbourne is a big place..Where are these?

Hi Tony,

Ashbourne House Hotel, Across the road from Tesco.

Stephen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

Why the move to Galway? .City west was a great venue.
    Will there be any online sat's for this.
    Thanks.

The Radisson SAS Galway is as good a venue (if not better) then City West.

There will be plenty of satellites on PartyPoker. Schedules to be confirmed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Valhalla

Quick Question, At what time does the reg for the league final take place??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

DingDong wrote:
    Why the move to Galway? City west was a horible horrible venue.

Fyp.

Hey Stephen
    You said it would be fully televised. Who is going to be broadcasting it?

Valhalla,

Registration For the League final is from 11.30am to 2.30pm. Registration will close at 14.30 sharp to ensure thr tournament starts on time.

Chip Satellites will start from 12noon and continue until 2pm

Cooker3

Hi Rob, The IPC will be covered by RTE Television.

Stephen

I would hope to run the first IPC Satellite from about 7pm

Come along to be one of the first to qualify for the 2008 Irish Poker Championships!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I like the fact that this event will be in Galway. There aren't enough big tournaments played outside of Dublin.

Will there really be online sats on Party? Are Party Poker sponsoring the event? Can you give dates for online supersats as suun as you can.

Are there any other live venues lined up for satellites?

Cheers.

Nicky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

NickyOD wrote:
    I like the fact that this event will be in Galway. There aren't enough big tournaments played outside of Dublin.

Will there really be online sats on Party? Are Party Poker sponsoring the event? Can you give dates for online supersats as suun as you can.

Are there any other live venues lined up for satellites?

Cheers.

Nicky.

Yeah Nicky its Fully Branded and Sponsored By Party Poker , Should be Some Show by Fintan Donal Steven and the gang , Last time i was talkin to him they said it would be televised also Which was confirmed , Should be a super weekend up there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

DingDong wrote:
    Thanks.

Last time i checked to book the City west ir was €6000 a day for the ball room and €24 a head for For finger food Guess this would be a reason also,

The cost factor for P.E to hold it in Galway is the same as why we do Waterford it makes sense , My cousin had his wedding in the raddison in Galway its a super venue with great service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

DingDong wrote:
    Thanks.

Citywest was anything but a good venue.They treated the poker players like 2nd class citizens (they being the hotel staff).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

connie147 wrote:
    Citywest was anything but a good venue.They treated the poker players like 2nd class citizens (they being the hotel staff).
    I never got the feeling I was been treated like a 2nd class citizens But then again I didn't have much dealings with them. Only thing I wasn't crazy on was the food.

Advertisement