Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women with short hair - a no no?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I have to say, I've seen some nice wimmins around Dublin with short or shaved heads.

I saw a smokin' one on Eden Quay last week. completely shaved head. Sinead O'Connor Style. Some cool piercings, lip, etc. Nice :)

I would have got a pic but I'm not a perve. ;)

It doesnt look right on every girl. It depends, some can pull it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Depends on their face really, and the style. (ie. no lads hairstyles)

One of my mates used to have a sort of bob thing with dangly bits over her ears, grew it down shoulder length now, but fit as fudge either way.

So no, no problems with it
    http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/icons/icon10.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've short hair - have had it short for years, and I don't think I'd ever grow it. I'm far too lazy for all the maintenance involved in dealing with long hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Some women can look very hot with short hair.

The problem is, they're overshadowed by the butch lesbians and middled-aged slags.

Advertisement