Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer again

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I'm not a gimp or a lower, I'm special.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Do I want to be a gimp or a loser?

*sigh

Hand me the mask.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ye're very quiet boys and girls, none of the usual analysis. Did Blitz actually turn up in a gimp mask and freak ye all out?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Wasn't much to analyze to be honest - was myself, Jack B Badd, Blitzkrieger & Tree, and a couple of normies tagged along as well (see what you've started, adam? SEE?!?!) Film was good enough, then ended up in the Slate til about 1:30 or so getting mildly sozzled.

Oh, and JohnK didn't make it out, further fuelling expectations that his ability to organise travel scarcely surpasses getting out of bed of a morning...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Fysh wrote:
    Oh, and JohnK didn't make it out, further fuelling expectations that his ability to organise travel scarcely surpasses getting out of bed of a morning...
    I don't think you appreciate just what a complicated manoeuvre getting out of bed is! Once you’ve mastered that intercontinental travel is easy :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement