Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any 1 dealt with Mullingar Autos Ltd, Dublin Bridge, Mullingar, VW dealer

Options
  • 02-09-2007 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

My sister is looking at buying a car off these, its a 2nd hand car, going to look at it this week. Anyone got any experiences of this garage.
    Also, whats the standard warranty you`d expect off a dealer on a 2nd hand car.
    Thats abot it, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Nuttzy wrote:
    Also, whats the standard warranty you`d expect off a dealer on a 2nd hand car.

3 months

never dealt with the garage though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

They are main VW dealers so you should have no problem with warranty I would imagine?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd imagine that you get more that three months warranty on a used car from a main dealer - especially if it is relatively fresh.

I've used Mullingar Autos a few times - without complaint - unusual for main VW dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

crosstownk wrote:
    I've used Mullingar Autos a few times - without complaint - unusual for main VW dealer.

Bought 3 or 4 new VW's off them this year and Gerry in there has been very good. Also highly recommended by my friend who does the same job as me for a different fleet company.

Advertisement