Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for cycling clothes?

Options
  • 02-09-2007 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

Can anybody reccomend anywhere that's good for bicycle type clothing, sweat wicking t-shirts etc..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭ba

i pick up my gear from either cyclogical or eurocycles, mainly pro team bibshorts + jerseys, socks etc... cycleways got a good collection of jackets etc.

ive yet to go online to buy gear tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭banaco73

louis Garneau do a great base layer and it is available in some of the dublin bike shops

check out www.buasports.com to find a dealer close to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Treade

Watch out for Aldi - they usually sell winter gear in late September/early October. Very good value for money.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

You get what you pay for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

The Aldi clothes are not bad at all for the money.

www.chainreaction.com are good, quick free delivery and 10% off baskets over £100 if you get the order in today. www.probikekit.com also free delivery and www.wiggle.co.uk have started free delivery to the EU if spending over £50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Used to get alot of clothes out at Jimmy Humphries in Finglas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

i use pro bike kit for my clothes, has a great selection of team and plain wear, im one of these cyclist who has a different jersey for every day of week so i can was em all together, also probikekit has a kit builder so you can save money there

Advertisement