Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Woghd wrote:
    1. It is a constant piece of uncut and uninterrupted footage.

Quick question...is the footage 612 frames in total? or did you only take 612 frames out of the whole piece to look at. Because if it is in total 612 frames (I only noticed that statement in the video today) then that means there is around 5.1 frames a second in the piece which is about 2 minutes long (give or take a couple of seconds. With such a low frame rate, my earlier theory fits very easily, and also it would be very difficult to judge the piece's authencity because its 10 frames short of basic motion (16-18 frames are needed at least to show full human motion)

2. There is a single source of bright white light illuminating everything.

A single outdoor light source that is overexposed, meaning you cant actually judge sh*t on the light source. Also very important question here. Where the f*ck was this shot? As far as I can tell there is a direct sunlight lightsource at 3 different windows...which are all on different walls. Which means 1 of 3 things.

1. The lightsource is not the sun, and they are in fact lights at all three windows overexposing them so to create the illusion of direct sunlight (very common in film)

2. the exposure is turned up so high on the camera that basic sunlight is overexposed...which means that even the slightest change in lightsource should send the camera into a fit of deep darks and strong whites...could explain the bizarre skin effects...but this situation is highly unlikely.

3. The location is either on a flat plain in africa or Australia wth no obstacles anywhere at midday. Or its at the top of the highest building in a city at midday surronded by smaller skyscrapers reflecting the light of the windows.

3. The subject never leaves the camera view.

Uhmm yes they do towards the end when the camera is pointed in the oven...but even then, there is no sound so we cant judge if this is consistent footage of the subject.
    4. There is a 360 degree panoramic view of the area.

Hate to break it to you, at 5 frames a second a 360 degree panoramic view means sh*t all because it would be very simple to connect different takes without any signs of a cut purely because the camera is unable to capture full motion

EDIT
    ALSO: all the subjects shapechanging abilities stay well within her outline (I.E the horns dont grow out to create a definate shape outside her own) this hides cuts between different takes because it is usually when an outline is broken that one can spot a cut.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Yeah! What he said!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

ColHol wrote:
    Yeah! What he said!
    Indeed.
    I don't think the guy who posted the video realised that there would be someone here, amongst the 90,000 or so members, from all walks of life, who knows their stuff when it comes to film making.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... we were discussing it earlier.

We could probably do a decent job of recreating it... I just need a camera that is sh*t enough.

Perhaps we could make a video proving the existence of monkey people.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Terry wrote:
    Indeed.
    I don't think the guy who posted the video realised that there would be someone here, amongst the 90,000 or so members, from all walks of life, who knows their stuff when it comes to film making.

Especially given the fact that we have forums dedicated to films, film production, video editing, photography, digital art and desigh and so on and so forth. Also the fact that boards is one of the biggest forums in the world traffic wise should have put him off.

http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/108/traffic/

Yep... we were discussing it earlier.

We could probably do a decent job of recreating it... I just need a camera that is sh*t enough.

Perhaps we could make a video proving the existence of monkey people.
    If only I hadn't lost that camera phone.
    It had an 8fps setting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

Especially given the fact that we have forums dedicated to films, film production, video editing, photography, digital art and desigh and so on and so forth. Also the fact that boards is one of the biggest forums in the world traffic wise should have put him off.

http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/108/traffic/

Wow...90,000 members on a photography board, and yet not one has collected the reward yet. That's...phenomenal...If I tell people, they won't believe it.

Archangel

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    Wow...90,000 members on a photography board, and yet not one has collected the reward yet. That's...phenomenal...If I tell people, they won't believe it.

Archangel

This is not a photography board. We have forums dedicated to the areas I mentioned.

Well if you want to send me on an original copy of the recording that isn't so heavily optimised for youtube with the sound taken out and graphics overlayed then I'll be happy to give you my professional opinion.

Any reward money can go to the Lizard Ridge Afghan and Charity Project.

Yet a simple search online has shown people have enquired on how to apply for your *fable* challange and yet you have deleted their comments:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=88123

post #9

You've also deleted my comments on youtube asking

A) Why no sound?

B) what camera was this shot on (very important, any filmmaker will tell you the chips inside the camera and how it was built can give you an unholy amount of undesired effects)

• Advertisement

This is not a photography board. We have forums dedicated to the areas I mentioned.

I only go by what you yourself said, you quoted Terry without any correction:
    "I don't think the guy who posted the video realised that there would be someone here, amongst the 90,000 or so members, from all walks of life, who knows their stuff when it comes to film making."

and even added to it!

But yeah, don't worry, I won't misquote anyone or anything.

Archangel

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    Yet a simple search online has shown people have enquired on how to apply for your *fable* challange and yet you have deleted their comments:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=88123

post #9

You've also deleted my comments on youtube asking

A) Why no sound?

B) what camera was this shot on (very important, any filmmaker will tell you the chips inside the camera and how it was built can give you an unholy amount of undesired effects)

Application is simple, make a video and post it up.
    I'm still trying to figure out why you for some delusional reason think I would offer you any assistance in debunking my own video so I can pay you money...you people are extremely strange.

Archangel

thank you, hopefully near the weekend me and monkeyfudge might have something, sadly work has me locked up in a editing suite till friday evening.

Woghd wrote:
    I only go by what you yourself said, you quoted Terry without any correction:
    "I don't think the guy who posted the video realised that there would be someone here, amongst the 90,000 or so members, from all walks of life, who knows their stuff when it comes to film making."

and even added to it!

But yeah, don't worry, I won't misquote anyone or anything.

Archangel

Yes what I said was:

What you said was:

I never once said that this is a photography board with 90,000 members. I said we had forums for films, film production, video editing, photography, digital art and desigh and so on and so forth. I never once mentioned the amout of people who used those forums. You are twisting my words. Also please see BlitzKreig's post above.

One interesting post on that board I noticed was this:
    I find it interesting that in this day and age the film quality is so awfully bad. Oh, and absolutely no claim as to who made the video or when.

I guess this means that every Hollywood movie with "computer special effects" was actually showing the REAL THING. After, all "No one" could recreate those effects!

http://www.youtube.com/user/woghd
    Their page, more fun videos.

"At present we have on our team a demonologist, a magician, a computer hacker, a cryptozoologist, a ufologist, a paleantologist, and a forensic investigator."

Sounds like the paranormal A-Team!

Skreeonk,

Having read through a few of their video commentaries (My IQ dropped 5 points), I have noticed you are not the only one that has been edited out. And yet they state that they are sure the video will "suppressed", while doing the same on their own comments page (Although erratically).

hmmm

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/320375/youtube_reptile_woman_hoax_or_demonic.html

go to the comments section:
    Um...Domcoccaro are you there? I'm the girl in the video...? I've posted this on You Tube but i don't know whether it will get though - I just want to let you all know that i'm firstly not a reptile & secondly quite stuck between being flattered that so many people have seen this video (which until the other week i had no idea was even on the net) & astounded that it's gotten this far with such ridiculous hype. Judging from your comments i can see most of you are quite keen on believing Archangels suggestions. Quite frankly, I believe strongly in live & let live and I hate to destroy your fantasies but, as any sane person can accept, I must ask you to please desist from using me as your scapegoat. Please spread the word

Also I'd still like to know the camera and if there is any sound. Those are the two key points that will stop accusations of fakery.

I never once said that this is a photography board with 90,000 members. I said we had forums for films, film production, video editing, photography, digital art and desigh and so on and so forth. I never once mentioned the amout of people who used those forums. You are twisting my words. Also please see BlitzKreig's post above.

Where did I say that you said anything like that? I only said that you failed to correct somebody else who DID say such a thing and in fact added to it. As a moderator I was trusting you. I only repeated one person's comment that apparently passed moderator examination. Maybe I was wrong to do that.

Archangel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hey, woghd, did you get my message? Please respond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Maybe we should get 6th in here... he's like the boards.ie resident magician or something...

Woghd wrote:
    Where did I say that you said anything like that? I only said that you failed to correct somebody else who DID say such a thing and in fact added to it. As a moderator I was trusting you. I only repeated one person's comment that apparently passed moderator examination. Maybe I was wrong to do that.

Archangel
    The "all walks of life" part of my post is the key.

• Advertisement

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    Um...Domcoccaro are you there? I'm the girl in the video...? I've posted this on You Tube but i don't know whether it will get though - I just want to let you all know that i'm firstly not a reptile & secondly quite stuck between being flattered that so many people have seen this video (which until the other week i had no idea was even on the net) & astounded that it's gotten this far with such ridiculous hype. Judging from your comments i can see most of you are quite keen on believing Archangels suggestions. Quite frankly, I believe strongly in live & let live and I hate to destroy your fantasies but, as any sane person can accept, I must ask you to please desist from using me as your scapegoat. Please spread the word

Ok, I was wondering when you people would reduce yourselves to this point.

This might surprise you, but I've seen those stupid posts, oh, maybe a bazillion times before...jeeez.

We've been in touch with the woman in the video for weeks. In fact we are going to do another one, under more controlled circumstances if possible. So give me a break with the phoney "I'm the girl in the video" crap, because we get about one of these every day.

You people have not only sunk to a new (but predictable) low, but are now embarrassing yourselves in ways you do not even see yet. I'm proud to say that I've kept my arguments clean and cheerful all through this, but you guys have just reduced yourselves to mudslinging now.

I actually thought I had made new freinds here, who enjoyed spirited debate.
    I can now see what you people are all about, and it's sad.
    You are all very sad.

Archangel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Woghd wrote:
    You are all very sad.
    Archangel

I was very sad this morning when I woke up thinking it was Saturday and realised it was Tuesday..

Seriously, all you photography and video experts have been offered a challenge, and the best you can do is post up yet another anonymous third-party post from some (probably prepubescent male) pretending to be "The Real" reptile woman.

I'm embarrassed FOR you.

Can NONE of you reproduce this video?

Apparently not. It must be real then.

Archangel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭Wossack

'we are going to do another one'

I read that correctly? you made the original on purpose to cement your case?

oh and quit deflecting, its embarassing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,906 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You need help, I'm sure all this must somehow justify itself in your mind by trying to be different, cry for help or something, but, come on, you stopped paying attention to the facts a long time ago, and are headed deeper and deeper into a fantasy world of your own making.

You need professional help, but i'm sure your delusion will somehow paint any help given as a way to undermine, or try and beat these idea's in your head, and thus keep the fantasy going.

Anyway, at least looking for Lizards in people is a relatively harmless activity. To entertain the fantasy, what if the lizards were good beings, who are there to protect you, and you going out of your way to uncover them may make things infinitely worse, live and let live :)

Are you ignoring me Woghd?

Honestly, you're a very rude person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Wossack wrote:
    'we are going to do another one'

I read that correctly? you made the original on purpose to cement your case?

oh and quit deflecting, its embarassing

Ahh but Wossack my friend.. the new one will be a "controlled interview".. no doubt green screens will be involved..

:p

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Ahh but Wossack my friend.. the new one will be a "controlled interview".. no doubt green screens will be involved..

:p

and Im expecting framerates and quality equal to a sega gamegear face down on a photocopier :rolleyes:

Are you ignoring me Woghd?

Honestly, you're a very rude person.

He's not going to spoon feed you Karl. Which I read as, I'm not going to back up my claims with proof. What did you ask him Karl?

Ok...lets back up.

I have gone to the level of trawling around the web to pick up information, because honestly you refuse to give me any.

I've asked:

What type of camera was used.

If your in contact with the women, she should be able to tell you if it was a camera phone, a digital camera with video playback or a camcorder.

I've asked

IS there a version with sound? can you post that on youtube?

I've asked both these questions here and on youtube. On youtube they have been deleted (though I was very polite when I asked) and here you have actually ignored my post and went after other posters, who quite honestly are only having a bit of fun.

Now I am forced to trawl through google and youtube and other sites to pick up any more information, those 2 pages I put up were the only few being picked up outside of youtube and the david icke forums.

And honestly it has already been proven that any comments made to your youtube thread that is not approved of is deleted. And I am only beginning to shift through the david Icke forums, where even there I am seeing posts by people questioning points.

So if you could kindly answer the numerous questions and inconsistencies I have put forward...And yes I wont spoonfeed you either, go dig them out since you enjoyed avoiding them for so long.

I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things. We came across a video we couldn't explain, and put up a reward to anyone who could teach us how it was done. Nobody did or could.

The more time went on, the more videos like ours came out, and the more convinced I became that the video depicted a very real event. I guess one of the reasons I came here was the hope that with so many photography experts, perhaps subconsciously, it was one final hope to be proven wrong. Some little part of me was hoping against hope that somebody with more experience or a better lab could convince me that it was a trick of the light or something.

After what I've seen over the past few days, and with all of the abuse heaped apon me, and the complete lack of open-minded thought provoking discussion or help or assistance, I have now drawn the irrevocable conclusion that the video is in fact the real deal.

Thank you all for opening my eyes.

Be well.

Archangel

• Advertisement

Woghd wrote:
    I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things.
    If this is really the case then you should know that no one can work with an optimised flash video sourced from a badly compressed video to begin with.

If you want us to have a go at tearing it a appart you'll have to provide us with a proper copy of the original material and give us as much technical information about the camera used as possible.

If you can't provide these simple things then we'll have to come to the irrevocable conclusion that you're a fraud.

Woghd wrote:
    I guess one of the reasons I came here was the hope that with so many photography experts, perhaps subconsciously, it was one final hope to be proven wrong. Some little part of me was hoping against hope that somebody with more experience or a better lab could convince me that it was a trick of the light or something.

From the infinite love forum:

The reason you came here was to back up soglad.
    Soglad wrote:

Thanks for helping me big time!!
    woghd wrote:
    Anytime bro- That's why we are here!
    Arch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I live in a spaceship.

If you want us to have a go at tearing it a appart you'll have to provide us with a proper copy of the original material and give us as much technical information about the camera used as possible.

I think the likelyhood of you getting this, is about on par with me getting head with my lizardwoman Angelina Jolie I asked for earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Does anyone know how to get into the illuminatti, i want in on this world domination!

JIZZLORD wrote:
    Does anyone know how to get into the illuminatti, i want in on this world domination!

You have to be a shape shifting lizard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

You have to be a shape shifting lizard.

oh amn't i...........

JIZZLORD wrote:
    oh amn't i...........
    o_O

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wow.

no really.... wow.

David Icke is a freak.

DeV.

I know for a fact that DeVore is a reptile, so he would say that David Icke is a freak.

• Advertisement

Everyone knows that a sure fire way to be made a mod is to bring along a basket of flies, small bugs, grasshoppers and moths to a boards beers for Regi to consume.

Are all the admins reptillians or is it just regi and DeV? It would make sense, look at the power they have. How did we not notice that they were members of the illuminati before?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great, this is what we really needed. Another bunch of fncking wackjobs. :rolleyes:

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    Great, this is what we really needed. Another bunch of fncking wackjobs. :rolleyes:

DeV.
    Please DeV this is boards, it's fucking full of nutjobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yerfunnie

woghd & so glad, you both ruined your credibility even mentioning lizards :rolleyes: Most of the other stuff icke talks about can be backed up if you do some research but the shapeshifting just ruins the legit stuff he says.

If the pair of you want to convince people they are being conned I reckon it would be more effective if you showed them how it's being played out...ie, tptb are about to crash the $ & turn off the energy taps :(

Best of luck to the doubters, but I'll say this to woghd & so glad, be careful guys, the game is rigged beyond belief & it's intentionally filled with disinfo. That shapeshifting bull**** is designed to take the attention off the real issues, ie banking = money = control.

Are all the admins reptillians or is it just regi and DeV?

I know Vexorg is a canine, and I suspect that Cloud is an ungulate of some sort, but Ecksor is something else entirely.

I know Vexorg is a canine, and I suspect that Cloud is an ungulate of some sort, but Ecksor is something else entirely.

It must make their annual physical (read: orgy) very difficult.

I am , of course, a Freemason.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

DeVore wrote:

'Salright.

Over on their own forums, they've decided that they're done with us.

I think is because the AH community didn't hug them enough, or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Woghd wrote:
    I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things. We came across a video we couldn't explain, and put up a reward to anyone who could teach us how it was done. Nobody did or could.
    So, you spent your days debunking videos like this one, yet when, one day, you found one that (god knows how) you couldn't find fault with you automatically believed that lizardmen exist, that David Icke had been right, and that no further proof is necessary? And all in 6 weeks?
    Woghd wrote:
    After what I've seen over the past few days, and with all of the abuse heaped apon me, and the complete lack of open-minded thought provoking discussion or help or assistance, I have now drawn the irrevocable conclusion that the video is in fact the real deal.

Granted, the abuse was a bit much, but this is After Hours and should be expected. And being open-minded is not blindly believing dodgy videos and internet sites. Being open-minded is being able to see the evidence and realise that it's unsubstaniated rubbish. Maybe you should open your mind (although, it's fairly obvious that you didn't come here to do anything other than spread you ideas).

Anyway, as is our custom:

frilled-lizard.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement