Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Senna wrote:
    So because not every one believes in Aliens, that means it MUST be true.

Well, I believe in Aliens, but I don't believe in Shape Shifting Lizard overlords. If they had the power to rule us, they'd just use brute force to keep us in servitude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

ned78 wrote:
    Well, I believe in Aliens, but I don't believe in Shape Shifting Lizard overlords. If they had the power to rule us, they'd just use brute force to keep us in servitude.

just cause their shape shifting lizards doesn't mean their not nice....people.
    i'm feed up of all this shape shifting lizards bashing, maybe their here to make our life better, maybe that nice person who handed back my wallet i dropped was a shape shifting lizards. I for one welcome the shape shifting lizards, they come here to a strange planet, they don't know are ways, but yet they still blend in nicely, they haven't stolen our jobs or even our women, and they don't
    even claim dole.

I say KEEP IRELAND FOR THE IRISH AND THE SHAPE SHIFTING LIZARDS!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Where is the link to the brocoli mice?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've actually gotten sick of this thread. These guys won't provide any reputable sources for any of the things they claim to be true. The OP even says
    I know a lot of people will disagree with this, but that doesn't matter. What David is saying is true, and everyone will realize this in a few years.
    They don't care about out opinion because they know they are right, yet they say we are close minded because we won't embrace this. Can I get an exact date for for when the world will realise this so that when this date comes I can see if you will realise that you are the fools you are or will David Icke just change this date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

I've actually gotten sick of this thread. These guys won't provide any reputable sources for any of the things they claim to be true. The OP even says They don't care about out opinion because they know they are right, yet they say we are close minded because we won't embrace this. Can I get an exact date for for when the world will realise this so that when this date comes I can see if you will realise that you are the fools you are or will David Icke just change this date.

Don't worry about it AC.. Sure we'll have a pint and give them a toast when we're all proven wrong :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

I see people have registered on our little site! You're more than welcome! :D

Good to see a healthy interest!! :D

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    I see people have registered on our little site! You're more than welcome! :D

Good to see a healthy interest!! :D

Enjoy!
    Can I get a date for when we are going to be proven wrong please?

Can I get a date for when we are going to be proven wrong please?

21st of December, 2012. Long wait, but worth it! :cool:

So Glad wrote:

:eek:

RUN!!!!

Nah - not really..

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    I've already marked it on my calendar. I can't wait. I must bookmark your forum and laugh at ye all when this turns out to be bullshít. What happens if David Icke realises that the date isn't in fact 21st of December, 2012 and actually a later date? Hypothetically speaking of course.

I've already marked it on my calendar. I can't wait. I must bookmark your forum and laugh at ye all when this turns out to be bullshít. What happens if David Icke realises that the date isn't in fact 21st of December, 2012 and actually a later date? Hypothetically speaking of course.

Cool, I hope you find true happiness in your life and walk the path you want to walk instead of bowing to other people's will! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

First- Icke didn't invent that date.
    Second- Why must you laugh? I certainly would not laugh at you, should it turn out to be true.

Archangel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Senna wrote:
    I for one welcome the shape shifting lizards,
    And would like to remind them that as a trusted boards.ie poster, I can be useful rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.
    So Glad wrote:
    Sounds familiar, IIRC that's the date the Aztecs believed the world will be destroyed by flooding. Is this your logic as well or just a coincidence?

Edit: My mistake, Mayans not Aztecs

Woghd wrote:
    Second- Why must you laugh? I certainly would not laugh at you, should it turn out to be true.

Archangel
    Broccoli mice?

So Glad wrote:
    Cool, I hope you find true happiness in your life and walk the path you want to walk instead of bowing to other people's will! :)

whats the weather like up there?

• Advertisement

Senna wrote:
    whats the weather like up there?

On my pedestal? :D

Sounds familiar, IIRC that's the date the Aztecs believed the world will be destroyed by flooding. Is this your logic as well or just a coincidence?

Edit: My mistake, Mayans not Aztecs

Yes, the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Egyptians, the Sumerians, the Babalonians, all say it ends in 2012...

But you guys are right and they are all idiots.

Archangel

Grand so.. now we've all pencilled in that date in the diary..

How about you comment on the accussations levelled against David Icke about his revisionistic views about the Holocaust?

Woghd wrote:
    Yes, the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Egyptians, the Sumerians, the Babalonians, all say it ends in 2012...

Archangel

Yes, very primitive people.....built the pyramids, Machu Pichu and other things by PURE elbow grease! Yep, very primitive! :D

So Glad wrote:
    On my pedestal? :D

no with your head up your ass

sorry couldn't resist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Woghd wrote:

Archangel
    Indeed they are.
    All ancient civilisations who didn't use the gregorian calendar.

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Grand so.. now we've all pencilled in that date in the diary..

How about you comment on the accussations levelled against David Icke about his revisionistic views about the Holocaust?

Would these be the views pedaled by the media or what Icke ACTUALLY says?

Senna wrote:
    no with your head up your ass

sorry couldn't resist

That's a good one! :D

Have a nice day! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

lyd78 wrote:
    Do we drive a car without knowing where the brake are first?
    I prefer to look at it at a different angle. If the car existed, and there were no manual for how to use it, the only way you'll find the brake, is through trial and error, but unless you hit the accelerator first, the brake option may seem to be a lever that doesn't work (one can't stop, if one is not moving).
    So Glad wrote:
    Here's a website with LOADS of stuff about reptiles:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm
    The link doesn't work, but I'm not surprised.
    Woghd wrote:
    I would further point out that there is a reward to anyone who can prove that film is a fake. So simply saying it's fake, and proving it are two completely different things. That footage has been on television and all over the place, and nobody has collected the reward. Here's why:
    The film quality is so bad, you could pop Jean Luc Picard into it, and it woulen't improve the quality. I saw a shadow on her face, as her face turned away from the light. You see a lizard, one of many who have taken over the world.
    Thaedydal wrote:
    You are presuming that I have not, in fact I first read her books and about the way in which she operated 16 years ago, the ilac centre library had a number of her works and David Ickes It Doesn't Have To Be Like This.
    You don't seemed to biased like the lizard loving poster, so what did you think of Davids book? Good, or complete bollox?
    So Glad wrote:
    No, because I know this is a staged example.
    Wait... why do we not believe him, but we should believe you? You both talk about "shape-shifting lizard people"...
    So Glad wrote:
    Here's a website with LOADS of stuff about reptiles:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm
    Link still doesn't work.

=-=

Dude, I want a working link about the lizard people. As for me being their slave, that's cool. Once I can enjoy life, I don't care. The only way one can be free is to live with a loaded shotgun, killing anyone that says "no". Otherwise, you're living by someone else's rules.

Oh, and after you give me a working lizard link, how about a link from an unbiased source that discusses the theory (and no, not one of your "OMG, t3h lizard m3n iz coming, run away" links).

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Broccoli mice?

No, jellyfish mice, which if you ask me is even weirder. The point was that you can genetically cross two dissimilar species, a point I made with the jellyfish mice. They glow green by the way. If that isn't weird enough for you, you'll have to find the broccolli mice for yourself. I don't have time to do your googling for you and correct your misstatements as well.

Jellyfish-mice.

Archangel

bah!

the_syco wrote:

Link still doesn't work.

****! Sorry mate! Here you go! :D

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

1. whats a david icke?
    2. this smells of bull****

Woghd wrote:
    No, jellyfish mice, which if you ask me is even weirder. The point was that you can genetically cross two dissimilar species, a point I made with the jellyfish mice. They glow green by the way. If that isn't weird enough for you, you'll have to find the broccolli mice for yourself. I don't have time to do your googling for you and correct your misstatements as well.

Jellyfish-mice.

Archangel
    You (or one of ye) were the one who mentioned the broccoli mice.

Woghd wrote:

Archangel

Mayan - The End of the Mayan Calendar is scheduled for December 21, 2012 (give or take a year)

Egyptians - Osiris, the Bull of Egypt, will return from the dead at 22:18:13 on December 21, 2012

Nothing about it with the Aztec's, Sumerian's or Babylonians.

Another great post from you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Woghd wrote:

Archangel
    Because the OP said in his original post that this is right no matter what we think. Who made this date?

Terry wrote:
    Indeed they are.
    All ancient civilisations who didn't use the gregorian calendar.

Yes, the Aztecs used a more accurate calender, but you keep thinking you are superiour to those "primitives" if it makes you feel comfortable.

Archangel

So Glad wrote:
    Would these be the views pedaled by the media or what Icke ACTUALLY says?

Ach.. sure I've a couple of hours to spare.. how about you cut, copy and paste whatever you got on it...

But this quote is a doozie...
    "I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel. They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

Taken from wiki..

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Mayan - The End of the Mayan Calendar is scheduled for December 21, 2012 (give or take a year)

Egyptians - Osiris, the Bull of Egypt, will return from the dead at 22:18:13 on December 21, 2012

Nothing about it with the Aztec's, Sumerian's or Babylonians.

Another great post from you :rolleyes:

Google harder.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    Yes, the Aztecs used a more accurate calender, but you keep thinking you are superiour to those "primitives" if it makes you feel comfortable.

Archangel
    Nuclear power, space exploration etc proves that we are superior. We use a less accurate calendar. Whoop-dey-fúcking-dooo.

Woghd wrote:
    Google harder.

Archangel
    Burden of proof is on you, you are the one talking bull.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Woghd wrote:
    Thank you. Like I said before, you could pay Industrial Light and Magic a few million and get a similar effect, but it would still have tell-tale signs of manipulation. But thanks for at least giving it serious thought.

Archangel

No you dont understand.

NO computer elements at all.

Basic filmmaking 101.

Film is made up of individual frames that go at a set speed to create motion.

This applies even to digital video.

Notice the choppy movement of the video on youtube?

That has nothing to do with youtube or with low quality compression or otherwise.

It means the piece was shot at a low framerate.

Now most basic camcorders shoot at a higher frame rate, but can be adjusted for that *film* look by forcing progressive scan which puts the frame rate at 24 a second. But beyond a few very expensive ones they mostly f*ck it up, hence the footage comes out choppy and crap.

Small digital camcorders to save file space and due to their size shoot at even smaller frame rates.

Now take one of these cameras and take the footage out and put it in editing software...with a half decent one (adobe premiere for example) you can look at the individual frames of the footage.

So how does this help create a trick.

Well the cheap and easy way...which would be the way industrial light and magic would do it is to take a few of those frames, alter them on a computer and put them back in...PRESTO! you have instant special effects...Problem is, like you said its easy to spot if you check each individual frame.

BUT!

If you go by a very traditional...very expensive route of creating these effects. You organise a shoot, you reherse and reherse and time it just so its perfect, and then you shoot it. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Then you shoot it again with a minor cosmetic change...and again with a different cosmetic change and you keep this up for as much as you feel you need.

The result is you will have the same scene over and over and over, and because its shot at such a low frame rate, the consistency of it is pretty easy to keep up.

Especially if your only making changes on the level of a few frames

The piece runs at such a low frame rate that it wouldnt be difficult to keep the consistency. The first *big* thing the people point out...the smile going to a scowl. THats because of a low frame rate, the frames containing her changing her expression were not recorded. The changes in her appearance, are from different takes, such as the appearance of random body marks and abnormalities.

Nobody does this today because its insanely expensive (think how much filminh you would need to do to rethread the same scene enough times...in hollywood sense its not fianancially worth it.) its also time consuming and in normal frames rates it would be even more difficult.

Buuut if you wanted to do a *spooky* effect where no sfx traces are left behind then this is the best way. The only problem is it requires alot of patience and alot of work.

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Burden of proof is on you, you are the one talking bull.

If you want to get into burden of proof, I'll revive my comments about the video of a reptilian shapeshifter, the one that offers a reward to anyone who can prove it's fake. I was nice and let you all quietly back out of that one.

As for the 2012 date, it's a matter of record, and is accepted by mainstream scientists and archeologists everywhere. There are multiple instances.

Archangel

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    No you dont understand.

Basic filmmaking 101.

That has nothing to do with youtube or with low quality compression or otherwise.

Now most basic camcorders shoot at a higher frame rate, but can be adjusted for that *film* look by forcing progressive scan which puts the frame rate at 24 a second. But beyond a few very expensive ones they mostly f*ck it up, hence the footage comes out choppy and crap.

Small digital camcorders to save file space and due to their size shoot at even smaller frame rates.

Now take one of these cameras and take the footage out and put it in editing software...with a half decent one (adobe premiere for example) you can look at the individual frames of the footage.

Well the cheap and easy way...which would be the way industrial light and magic would do it is to take a few of those frames, alter them on a computer and put them back in...PRESTO! you have instant special effects...Problem is, like you said its easy to spot if you check each individual frame.

BUT!

If you go by a very traditional...very expensive route of creating these effects. You organise a shoot, you reherse and reherse and time it just so its perfect, and then you shoot it. AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Then you shoot it again with a minor cosmetic change...and again with a different cosmetic change and you keep this up for as much as you feel you need.

The result is you will have the same scene over and over and over, and because its shot at such a low frame rate, the consistency of it is pretty easy to keep up.

The piece runs at such a low frame rate that it wouldnt be difficult to keep the consistency. The first *big* thing the people point out...the smile going to a scowl. THats because of a low frame rate, the frames containing her changing her expression were not recorded. The changes in her appearance, are from different takes, such as the appearance of random body marks and abnormalities.

Nobody does this today because its insanely expensive (think how much filminh you would need to do to rethread the same scene enough times...in hollywood sense its not fianancially worth it.) its also time consuming and in normal frames rates it would be even more difficult.

Buuut if you wanted to do a *spooky* effect where no sfx traces are left behind then this is the best way. The only problem is it requires alot of patience and alot of work.
    Where's his money? This man has just shot down the only piece of 'evidence' you guys have posted up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Woghd wrote:
    If you want to get into burden of proof, I'll revive my comments about the video of a reptilian shapeshifter, the one that offers a reward to anyone who can prove it's fake. I was nice and let you all quietly back out of that one.

As for the 2012 date, it's a matter of record, and is accepted by mainstream scientists and archeologists everywhere. There are multiple instances.

Archangel
    Links

Woghd wrote:
    Please see BlitzKriegs comment above. Being the moderator of the film production forum gives him a lot more credibility than you.

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    No you dont understand.

Basic filmmaking 101.

BUT!

I've been saying that the more of these videos that come out, the sooner skeptics would have to get to a point where the explanation is more ridiculous than the phenomena. I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

You cannot honestly believe that video was faked in this way, are you serious?

Archangel

Terry wrote:
    Links
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

Its mind blowing. :rolleyes:

And again Woghd the burden of proof is on you. You posted it, you back it up.
    Woghd wrote:
    You cannot honestly believe that video was faked in this way, are you serious?
    Why not? What is the reward btw?

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:
    What is the reward btw?

Some magic beans. :D

Where's his money? This man has just shot down the only piece of 'evidence' you guys have posted up.

Nothing has been shot down. The man has simply offered an EXTREMELY hypothetcal multi-million-dollar scenario (by his own admission) in which the film may be faked. I invite him to prove it and collect the money.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    Nothing has been shot down. The man has simply offered an EXTREMELY hypothetcal multi-million-dollar scenario (by his own admission) in which the film may be faked. I invite him to prove it and collect the money.

Archangel

He never mentioned multi-million-dollar. Who has actually looked at the video and tried to disprove it.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZGh5cCiEF8

Its mind blowing. :rolleyes:

And again Woghd the burden of proof is on you. You posted it, you back it up.

Why not? What is the reward btw?

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm done spoon-feeding. Look it up yourself.

Archangel

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement