Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what bus from eyre square to metronic

Options
  • 02-09-2007 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

what bus should I get from eyre square to medtronic and what if I wanted to get from renmore to medtronic?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

No.3 & No.9

Did you ever think of searching?:rolleyes:
    http://www.buseireann.ie/site/your_journey/city_town_services.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭tonyhiggins

no. 9 is the one. no. 3 goes near but the other brings you right to the industrial estate. They run every 15mins during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There used to be a workers bus that ran from Knocknacarra into Eyre Square and on out to Parkmore. I'm sure if you asked reception or HR in Medtronic they'd be able to tell you if it still runs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

malice_ wrote:
    There used to be a workers bus that ran from Knocknacarra into Eyre Square and on out to Parkmore. I'm sure if you asked reception or HR in Medtronic they'd be able to tell you if it still runs.

i seen that bus 3 weeks ago, must be still going

Advertisement