Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forgot to register for third year....

Options
  • 02-09-2007 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭

D'oh, forgot to register online for third year and the deadline passed today. Can't remember is this just a matter of going to offices and explaining that I forgot to do it on the first day back or is there more serious consequences? (i.e. missing a year?)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

not sure how that's possible, but i know for the part-time courses committee meetings and the like are held tomorrow, so technically if you mailed admissions tonight or called them at 9AM tomorrow you could still get a shot of getting in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Its a full time course, spatial planning. They sent me out all the forms and procedures but I didnt get around to it till today and its too late. Read through it again there now though and it says that if you don't have internet access it's possible to register in college later in September, panic over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

You'll still be able to register online as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 michelle.shelle

hey
    you will be able to register, there may be a late fee but you defo wont need to take the year out, i no the day you collect your student card they normally have computers in the gym (this is the way it was in kevin st) where you can register and print out your page and then collect your card.

Advertisement