Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peanut butter M & Ms

• 02-09-2007 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Are they ever goin to be available in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah their dam tasty, id doubt there ever gona be released here...but i hope im wrong, anyway in the meantme you can buy em off ebay or www.cybercandy.com

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

oh good lord! thanks CC!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i hope they become available here so i can stop bribing my friends to get me them when they go to america:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I really doubt they'll be released here. Peanut butter is a very American thing, and I don't think it'd take here. Certainly I'm one of the only Irish people I know who likes them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Faith wrote:
    I really doubt they'll be released here. Peanut butter is a very American thing, and I don't think it'd take here. Certainly I'm one of the only Irish people I know who likes them.

Agreed. The Reeses cups are over here and they haven't quite caught on.

The PB M&Ms are awesome though :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I find Reese's to be too sweet and too peanut buttery. The M&M's only have a small bit of PB, which ensures they're not overwhelming. I feel sick after a Reese's cup! Reese's pieces are nice, but they're not around here either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

CombatCow wrote:
    Yeah their dam tasty, id doubt there ever gona be released here...but i hope im wrong, anyway in the meantme you can buy em off ebay or www.cybercandy.com

CC

:D If I actually gave in and bought what I want from that sight I'd soon be diabetic.

Would you not have trouble getting that stuff through customs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Just bought three 360g bags on ebay for 17.97e inc postage! mmm :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,700 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The reason PBCups are so sweet is because Americans have lost their sensitivity to sugar: I am one dont get me wrong but i havent lived there in years. Everytime i do visit though the first thing you notice is how much sugar everything has... its actually quite disgusting.

Having said that the PB M&Ms are delicious and I want them now :(

!!! I just remembered about Crispy Coca-Chino: just get a bottle of coke and drop a bag of Crispy M&Ms in.... lovely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

jus buy some peanut MnMs, a tub o dairygold, and a spoon...................

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭mcgarnicle

TheGooner wrote: »
    Agreed. The Reeses cups are over here and they haven't quite caught on.

Oooo I've wanted to try these for a while but didn't know they were out here, where can I get them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

unreggd wrote: »
    jus buy some peanut MnMs, a tub o dairygold, and a spoon...................

Keeping in mind the general theme of those Dairygold ads (Oh, so you missed the boat did yiz, yiz dirty gits!), that experiment could go in may different directions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

mcgarnicle wrote: »
    Oooo I've wanted to try these for a while but didn't know they were out here, where can I get them?

Lots of spar shops have them, usually along with horrible hersheys chocolate bars (same company).
    Would love if cadbury brought out something similar. Propper European chocolate and peanut butter... yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Saruman wrote: »
    Would love if cadbury brought out something similar. Proper European chocolate and peanut butter... yum

Have it on good authority that they're working on a PB product to go up against PB kit Kat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Smarties should release a peanut butter version. Since you can not get M&M or reeses pieces here, they would corner the market :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

The closest I can get to these is a peanut butter kitkat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Peanut butter Kitkats are foul. Simply do what I did (while drunk) take one large bag on M&Ms and one jar of peanut butter, empty the bag into the jar and get yourself a spoon.

Advertisement