Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7,000,000th post

Options
  • 02-09-2007 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

jesus thats a big number and we're not far off. i wonder is it possible to find it when it comes
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oman wrote:
    jesus thats a big number and we're not far off. i wonder is it possible to find it when it comes
    Spanbanplskthnxbye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

woah theres a hidden message in the post above.. its not just random letters people:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

All I can decypher is postcount++

Where can you see the total site post count??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

humbert wrote:
    All I can decypher is postcount++

Where can you see the total site post count??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/

Down the very bottom of the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/index.php

very bottom of page.

boards.ie statistics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

hmm mabye we could do soemthing like poker stars did with there 1,000,000,000 hand?

except we do it with the 10 millionth post you know whoever posts it gets to invent there own forum of their choosing or maybe a framed picture of a cat or just a cat

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

User45701 wrote:
    hmm mabye we could do soemthing like poker stars did with there 1,000,000,000 hand?

except we do it with the 10 millionth post you know whoever posts it gets to invent there own forum of their choosing or maybe a framed picture of a cat or just a cat

Distributing loads of free money like they did would be sooo much cooler.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

LuckyLloyd wrote:
    Distributing loads of free money like they did would be sooo much cooler.

I dont know, id just piss all the money away. if it was someone gets to create a fourm of there own choosing thats endles hours of entertainment

Advertisement