Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volquartzen parts

Options
  • 02-09-2007 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of anyone in Ireland supplying parts for customising rimfires. I'm trying to get a volquartzen target hammer for my rem 597, I see rimfire magic.uk and a loads of places in the states supply. However I am sure shipping will be a problem.

:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭cantona

Tannyoky Guns, Poyntzpass. They stock everything from South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies(Rimfire Magic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭SMERSH

Parts from the USA are not a problem so long as they are not parts that are used to fire the gun. I have ordered mags for my 597 with no problems. The shipping is pricey but they do deliver. So long as the order is under $100 they don't need to do paperwork to export.

http://www.gunaccessories.com/volquartsen/Accessories%20Remington%20597.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Thanks lads, I was struggling, how much did it cost you for the mags in from the states. And would it be cheaper nipping up to poyntzpass. I see Rim fire magic do mags now.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭SMERSH

The mags worked out at €33 ($45) after shipping. $25 for the mag and $20 for shipping. If you ordered 2 or more the shipping would be still $20. As long as the total is under $100 you will be fine.

Advertisement