Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Today

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

Unfortunately one of the members of the Navan Nitro Nuts Club had his 1:8 Buggy robbed last Saturday from his van while worked on finishing off the club's excellent new track.

They didn't get the transmitter (Spektrum system) or starterbox so most likely the person that took it is going to have to make enquiries about getting same before they can run the car.

Car description -
    CEN Matrix Pro - has all red CNC upgrades fitted, Mega ZX21 DSII engine and tuned pipe, Spektrum Receiver, custom painted shell by pro driver in US (name on side of shell "Nate Johnston") - hi-tec servo's (HS-5955TG steering & HS-645MG throttle) - white wing fitted and green spoked wheels and off-road tyres.

Please keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

A shower of knackers took it I bet.
    I hope he gets it back, he should try the local trader aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Shouldnt post this on forums.. ...!!
    You shouldntr give them a warning that others know about this and let them try selling it or asking about it.. this could be the only way of catching them. I Advised Enda yestarday when he told me about this issue not to post on forums etc.

All it will take now is for the theif to look in and find out that everyone knows about it.. Then he will just dump it and go and steal something else.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Ratsathome

:mad: anyone tell me the easy way of posting a vid on the board.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

The easiest would be to host it somewhere else. i.e youtube
    I have a few videos that I might upload if they are any good

• Advertisement

Ratsathome wrote:
    :mad: anyone tell me the easy way of posting a vid on the board.

Put them on your photobucket account as you did with the pics. There is a VIDEO tab at the top of your options on there . then link it to here as you did with the pics ;)

Found this vid clip on NNN website.
    Looking good.
    th_nnn0209071sttrackevent.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

The lad with the truggy is fairly good!

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

The driver of the GS Racing truggy is the guy from Hobbies Ireland.
    It doesn't look that big in the video but it's a monster!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I meant to put these up sooner. They arent great but here they are anyway :)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDJyaT-xl8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcV6C-0lyPM

• Advertisement

Good stuff. keep them coming. :cool:

Advertisement