Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calvin Harris

Options
  • 03-09-2007 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Apparently the man himself is hitting the Student Bar on the 13th of this month (according to the student guide), but I can't find mention of this anywhere. However he is touring Uni's in the UK at this time so it seems likely.. question is when and where do I get tickets? I am SO there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Im sorry but Calvin who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

fatal wrote:
    Im sorry but Calvin who?

Possibly THE sexiest man alive ever!!
    He's playing temple bar on the 16th but hadnt heared anything bout him coming to UCD

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, you can get tickets from SU and allthat. Hopefully be some left when I'm in tomorrow. Didnt know the Students Bar was a kinda venue though. And more importantly, Dirty Sanchez there:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

panda100 wrote:
    Most definitely! I cant wait, should be a great night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Just checked my Ents calendar. Republic of Loose are playing on the 13th, no mention of Calvin Harris, not yet anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Just back from the Ents orientation meeting - no mention of Calvin Harris so I'm guessing it's not happening. Who needs him when you've Felix anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

panda100 wrote:
    He's playing temple bar on the 16th but hadnt heared anything bout him coming to UCD
    Surely a myth.Im coming back to ucd on the 10th.They must have taken my name down wrong;)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Nothing up on UCDEnts.com about either Calvin Harris or Republic of Loose. Though I'd like to see both of them. ROL tickets on sale yet Steph?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

AHA! Ye guys shouldn't have checked such unreliable sources as the UCD ents website. Instead you should have checked his own:

http://www.myspace.com/calvinharristv

*from his upcoming shows on the right hand side*
    23 Nov 2007 20:00
    University College Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

gubbie wrote:
    AHA! Ye guys shouldn't have checked such unreliable sources as the UCD ents website. Instead you should have checked his own:

cool never seen that site before.....hmm calvin has size 12 feet...v.intresting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

gubbie wrote:

That's weird! It's listed as September 13th in Student Guide!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

Sweet, I'll be there. Whenever the date is actually sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Mushy wrote:
    Yeah, you can get tickets from SU and allthat. Hopefully be some left when I'm in tomorrow. Didnt know the Students Bar was a kinda venue though. And more importantly, Dirty Sanchez there:p

I'm sure there will be. most of the 2nd years onwards won't go near campus until monday and I don't see many freshers knowing about where to get tickets.

Calvin Harris is confirmed for the 23rd as of this morning - UCD ball acts will be announced in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

jimi_t wrote:
    Calvin Harris is confirmed for the 23rd as of this morning - UCD ball acts will be announced in the next few days.

Are tickets on sale for Calvin Harris then?

Will Calvin Harris actually be playing on the 23rd? Thats a Sunday, so its kinda weird, and I'd be able to go to it. and say if I buy a ticket, but then cant go, can I sell it on here?

Mushy wrote:
    Will Calvin Harris actually be playing on the 23rd? Thats a Sunday, so its kinda weird, and I'd be able to go to it. and say if I buy a ticket, but then cant go, can I sell it on here?

23rd is a Friday

• Advertisement

jimi_t wrote:
    23rd is a Friday

On my phone, it says Sep. 2007, and under the Sunday list it says 23. Also think about it, Freshers week starts the 17th(a Monday), on the Friday, they're showing the Ireland match somewhere on campus(B&L soc), which is the 21st. Thats the Friday. Add two days and its Sunday the 23rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Its the 23rd of November......

Ah, my apologies. At least I may actually be able to go now:D

Advertisement