Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business-Computing

Options
  • 03-09-2007 2:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭

Anyone here do business in ITT?

Its jus that I have a repeat in the computing module on a Year 2 business course this week and was wondering if any1 had any advice/links with some tips for it.

the test is on MS Access and stuff.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

ITT-Pat wrote:
    Anyone here do business in ITT?

Its jus that I have a repeat in the computing module on a Year 2 business course this week and was wondering if any1 had any advice/links with some tips for it.

the test is on MS Access and stuff.....

Who is the lecturer, Rodger, Pat or Gary? My old buddies. :)

Some general tips - it's all in the practice. This stuff can be pretty confusing, so it's a matter of starting from the top and working your way through practical examples.

Is it the practical test or theory test? In both cases, look back over past exam papers - there is only so much you can test on Access, there will be some repitition. Also look back over class handouts - the exam will consist of pretty much all you did in the computing labs, plus a little bit more.

Advertisement