Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tips on selling car

Options
  • 03-09-2007 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Would like some advice on selling my car if that ok
    Its a Peugeot 307 - 4 & 1/2 yrs old - 40k on the clock and NCT till April 08

Thing is - it has a couple of small dents and a key scrape the length of the car.
    The dents are on the front and back bunmper and I know the back bumper would need replacing.

The car is mercury-silver so the keying its not all that noticeable (versus if it was black).

My question is would I be advised to get the bumpers replaced in order to get a better price for the car or would I be best to sell as is???

Im really a novice here - bought the car brand new...

Cheers

G.O.M.P

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Fix it. Give a propsective buyer no room to beat you down price wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭GetOffMyPatch

anyone else - advise is welcome

Please note I appreciate all comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭OhMyGod123

Fix it! - Go to carcraft.ie great for jobs like this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kevodaly

So do you still have this car for sale - could you post a few pics of the damage ( if it's not fixed )

It's a 02 right ?

Advertisement