Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aftermarket Exhaust.

Options
  • 03-09-2007 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Trying to get my hands on a decent blueflame or mongoose cat back for an FTO GR. Looking to make it more attractive for sale shortly. Shipping costs from England are silly (costs less to ship it from NZ) anyone know any decent Irish places to get these exhaust systems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Hello There,

It's worth trying GSF in Dublin on (01) 8622884 as recommended to me by Spit62500. I found them very good for a Mercedes C280 Sport converter.

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

have you tried somewhere like Halfords?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

steve06 wrote:
    have you tried somewhere like Halfords?

Nah, looking for a full catback, not the tubes that make puntos exhausts sound louder :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Progen

Jumpy wrote:
    Trying to get my hands on a decent blueflame or mongoose cat back for an FTO GR. Looking to make it more attractive for sale shortly. Shipping costs from England are silly (costs less to ship it from NZ) anyone know any decent Irish places to get these exhaust systems?

Depending where you are, TDP (Trackday performance) in Wicklow, else Westcoast performance in Kerry.

Alternativly, order direct from Japan from http://www.ooparts-international.co.jp they may have something for you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Ask the guys on the forum here.

If they can't help ya, no-one can.

You're right though - NZ is the cheapest option.

Advertisement