Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy a can of compressed air

Options
  • 03-09-2007 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭

Ok the Harvey Normans down the road was my port of call for getting can's of compressed air. But for the last few months i've been hassling the mongos in there as to when they will be getting it in stock again, the answer is always the robotic "we'll have it in stock next monday". I've since resigned myself to the fact they are no longer stocking it, and the fact the price code has been removed from the shelf is further proof of this.

So where can I get compressed cans of air? Is there an alternative thats just as good that won't leave any residue behind?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Ronan H

PC World generally always have it...

PC Head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

Don't know if PC World are cheap - but Dixon's charge 15 for a new can !
    So just call into a local PC repair guy and get a 1/2 can for a couple of euro.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

aye pcworld have them, woodies, b&q. Any where like that really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

hmm... ok i'll check out PC world and B&Q after work. Its handy working across the road from them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭beolight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

ok well B&Q didn't have any. PC World did, so I stocked up on a few cans. Great stuff this. You can cool yourself down on a hot day with the air then as you use it the can gets very cold so you can use it to cool your brow. Of course i'm sure there are some more sensible used of it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭tak

4 x €11.99 = €47.96. :eek:

Advertisement