Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fring on N70 with Vodafone?

• 03-09-2007 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Is anybody using fring with vodafone?
    I wanted to use my N70 for fring
    I want to know about data add on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

You could use it but only with the ISP tariff. It won't work on the cheap vodafone live access point (1 euro per day).

ISP (data) tariff is only available to bill paying customers and is pretty expensive: Link.

It says there that you can do it with Ready To Go as well but I never got it working and when I called them they said ISP is only for bill pay. Either way it is too expensive to be interesting to me anyway.

By the way I never tested if it works, but I'd say it will on the ISP as that is just an unrestricted data connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Using Fring on an N65 on wifi at home. It does work on Vodafone (I use Skype out). Have noticed that the call costs are much higher than standard skype.

Advertisement