Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N95 Help Please

• 03-09-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Please feel to move because of stupidy if required. Anyway trying to get my simfree N95 up and running but as the Nokia Website still can;t seem to send me my vodafone settings by text I have to resort to doing it manually. As of yet I still can send a bluddy text message out without an error.

Can anyone tell me how I set the sms and mms settings on the n95. I have but all the data in re the sticky above but i dont know how to change them to default.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Take a look here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055140714

to put the settings it should be as follows:
    settings-connection-access points-options-new access points-use default settings.

Thats how it is on the n70 so the n95 should be the same

to set the web settings as default go to web-options-settings-access point

to the the mms as default go to messaging-options-settings-multimedia messages-access point in use

Those are the settings for mms and the web. Sms shouldn't need settings. Go to messaging-options-settings-text message-text messages-message centres. check the message centre number and make sure voda is the one in use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭bananarepublic

cheers rang vodafone this morning and seems i now need a sim upgrade, the one I have is too old for the n95. is that bull?

No its quite common and is usually the reason for not being able to text in a new phone. Its free anyway so pop in and get one if your settings are all right

Advertisement