Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Good bye

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭k8k8

BuChan wrote:
    good you got home safe kate, your leaving night was one i'll never remember :) hope you had a good time. good luck starting the polish poker boom!

what are you saying? that you don't remember kissing your man with a beard?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭mickste

I don't remember seeing someone fall over so much in such a short space of time Eammon;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

i've held that record for a long time mick, world champ!

bearded man? interesting.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

plz to be coming back soon

i've gotta say-it was worth to stay till 3... ;-) even though my flight was in 3 hours. so much to see, so much to laugh at ;-)
    oh well. here i am, back home. this place is absolutely dead. the weather is bad, people are rude, so damn boring in town, not many friends left...
    i'll be probably coming back to dub sooner than i thought.
    one more thing... NO POKER.... none!!!!
    you guys would probably start playing chest for cash - no other way. i might actually think about it myself. i miss the last week of pure gamble... i miss you guys.

;)
    valor wrote:
    plz to be coming back soon

so who are you anyway? ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

k8k8 wrote:
    i've gotta say-it was worth to stay till 3... ;-) even though my flight was in 3 hours. so much to see, so much to laugh at ;-)
    oh well. here i am, back home. this place is absolutely dead. the weather is bad, people are rude, so damn boring in town, not many friends left...
    i'll be probably coming back to dub sooner than i thought.
    one more thing... NO POKER.... none!!!!
    you guys would probably start playing chest for cash - no other way. i might actually think about it myself. i miss the last week of pure gamble... i miss you guys.

Thanks for that Kate, somehow it makes spending my free time gambling in the SE not seem so sad!! :p

In fairness you can probably legimiately call yourself the best poker player in Poland!! :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

only saw this now - best of luck Kate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

ollyk1 wrote:

In fairness you can probably legimiately call yourself the best poker player in Poland!! :D:D

debatable!!!

;):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

k8k8 wrote:
    ;)

so who are you anyway? ;-)

well this was the start of a recent entry on my blog

"I played in the Sporting Emporium's mini festival yesterday, in which the main event was a 500 Euro freeze out. The event was very well run with a good structure, and one of the hottest girls ever was dealing at my table for a long time. Kate, I think I'm in love."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

valor wrote:

"I played in the Sporting Emporium's mini festival yesterday, in which the main event was a 500 Euro freeze out. The event was very well run with a good structure, and one of the hottest girls ever was dealing at my table for a long time. Kate, I think I'm in love."

lol smooth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭ocallagh

valor wrote:

Valor has never posted more than 3 words before Kate, let alone quote something or appear in a thread more than 3 times. this is huge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

ocallagh wrote:
    Valor has never posted more than 3 words before Kate, let alone quote something or appear in a thread more than 3 times. this is huge
    im devestated for him but QFT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Hawk Eye

pics of Kate pls or at least a lookalike. I've only been to the SE 5-6 timnes but I'm guessing it's one of them blondes w/ oversized dresses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Hawk Eye wrote:
    pics of Kate pls or at least a lookalike. I've only been to the SE 5-6 timnes but I'm guessing it's one of them blondes w/ oversized dresses.

Well Kasia's dress isnt oversized so that leaves 2 blondes left. One is Michelle who's smaller than Kate so that leaves one...Not sure whats underneath the dress but i'd imagine its something like this.......:D :D

christina_aguilera_black_handcuffs.jpg

• Advertisement

id asy kate's loving the comparison!!

if anyone was watchin the epm closely, at the end when they were scanning the crowd there was a close up of her

semibluff wrote:
    id asy kate's loving the comparison!!

if anyone was watchin the epm closely, at the end when they were scanning the crowd there was a close up of her

Well Kate is hot and thats the picture that i have in my mind of what she's like out of her work clothes mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Yeah she was sittin beside me in the crowd watchin it after i got knocked out, i think thats all she wanted the tape off me for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭ligger

For those who are unsure who it is. I'm sure Tony knew this was there and was not sharing ;)

http://www.antesup.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=160&cat=508

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

jaysus.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

lol this is getting freaky

Great dealer, always friendly and smiley :D ... come back soon

• Advertisement

ligger wrote:
    For those who are unsure who it is. I'm sure Tony knew this was there and was not sharing ;)

http://www.antesup.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=160&cat=508

which seat??

Flushdraw wrote:
    Well Kasia's dress isnt oversized so that leaves 2 blondes left. One is Michelle who's smaller than Kate so that leaves one...Not sure whats underneath the dress but i'd imagine its something like this.......:D :D

christina_aguilera_black_handcuffs.jpg

so... you're actually comparing me to c. aguilera...to that dirty bag of sh*t...

uh...
    maybe i should post some of my own naughty photos so you could clearly have an idea what i do look like in real

Flushdraw wrote:
    Well Kate is hot and thats the picture that i have in my mind of what she's like out of her work clothes mmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Yeah she was sittin beside me in the crowd watchin it after i got knocked out, i think thats all she wanted the tape off me for!

i just wanted to find out if your strange proposal has been taped while we're sitting there. remember?

semibluff wrote:
    which seat??
    what do you mean?

under the table. usual stuff. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

k8k8 wrote:
    i just wanted to find out if your strange proposal has been taped while we're sitting there. remember?

Hmmmm whats all this about Kate, the Tony fella been his usual charming self....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭HeeHawsCantona

Dont post those photos Kate - send them to me and I will sell them around the poker circuit for a small retainer.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

k8k8 wrote:
    so... you're actually comparing me to c. aguilera...to that dirty bag of sh*t...

uh...
    maybe i should post some of my own naughty photos so you could clearly have an idea what i do look like in real
    Don't tease us like that without following through.

k8k8 wrote:

uh...

That was meant to be a compliment hun! No offense! Jeez....

And you have my email address, number and address so if you want someone to look after those photos, i'm by far the best man for the job ;)
    k8k8 wrote:

Hmmm i dont think i said anything strange....you make it out as if i asked you to sh*g on camera as it panned around the audience...........oh wait a minute...:)

You dont go spilling my secrets ya hear!

Please!!

Edited to say: Pretty please!!!

Kate,If you dont like Christina, then is Avril Lavigne better...?

blog2-avril-lavigne.jpg

Tony its no good trying to get kates attention Now - when she's gone home, sure you hadn't got the balls when she was here, Typical..

• Advertisement

Oooohhh below the belt the belt.......maybe i had got the balls, maybe she said no..did you ever think of that, ey, ey???? Maybe she asked and i said no..........nah ur right!!

deep breath lads, cold showers and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I think there's an obligation to this forum for the real pictures to be posted

I think there's an obligation to this forum for the real pictures to be posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

k8k8 wrote:
    i just wanted to find out if your strange proposal has been taped

I doubt flushdraws strange proposal was taped but did it go something like this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

LOL that's probably about right rounders!

I doubt flushdraws strange proposal was taped but did it go something like this?
    so true..
    LMAO

Just seen the link..........a cant comment really coz ur soooooo close!

But the real reason was that i had just become 20k richer at the time and money can buy u a lot of things :D:D

yeah do you mind keeping that to yourself - dont really want to know what you do with your spare money and time....ok

[hookers]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

only getting to see this now.best off luck kate..

Flushdraw wrote:
    Just seen the link..........a cant comment really coz ur soooooo close!

But the real reason was that i had just become 20k richer at the time and money can buy u a lot of things :D:D

then you suddenly got extremly cocky, and went a bit too far there with your ideas, what to spend your money on... ;-) lol

Dont post those photos Kate - send them to me and I will sell them around the poker circuit for a small retainer.

i'll post some of them, when you guys be ready for 'em

k8k8 wrote:
    then you suddenly got extremly cocky, and went a bit too far there with your ideas, what to spend your money on... ;-) lol

You should have taken me up on the offer when i had money coz i've none left now!

Flushdraw wrote:
    You should have taken me up on the offer when i had money coz i've none left now!

the money you offered wasn't enough. ;-)

k8k8 wrote:
    the money you offered wasn't enough. ;-)

And i thought u liked me and the money was just a bonus!

• Advertisement

Flushdraw wrote:
    And i thought u liked me and the money was just a bonus!

stop messing, i've never had a reason to dislike you. it's just... oh for god's sake i'm not a damn **** to come to with such an offer

lol

forget it.

i'm never serious.

stupid polish blond bird

x cheer up

k8k8 wrote:
    stop messing, i've never had a reason to dislike you. it's just... oh for god's sake i'm not a damn **** to come to with such an offer

lol

forget it.

i'm never serious.

stupid polish blond bird

x cheer up

OK OK will you PM me and tell me what i actually said to you because i cant remember! i think ur making it all up and i was juts going along with it coz i know how my mind works sometimes :rolleyes:

also, i will post that photo soon enough. i haven't connected my laptop to internet yet, i've been using my dad's computer. obviously no naughty photos on this one. (that would be sick...) lol.
    anyway can't see any rush. youz can wait

k8k8 wrote:
    also, i will post that photo soon enough. i haven't connected my laptop to internet yet, i've been using my dad's computer. obviously no naughty photos on this one. (that would be sick...) lol.
    anyway can't see any rush. youz can wait

You're a dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty tease ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

I really dont think Kate realises how much money she could make selling said photos, good looking dealers are like the poker players ultimate fantasy, a woman who understands the game and will understand arriving home at 1pm does not necessarily mean youve been out shagging some randomer after coppers*

*allthough sometimes this may be the case.

• Advertisement
Advertisement