Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Booking trains on Interail

• 03-09-2007 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hey can anyone tell me how you reserve trains using an interail ticket?:confused:

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Just go up to the ticket desk and ask for a ticket to wherever, and show them the interrail ticket! Then when the inspector asks for your ticket, show them both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭pocketac3s

If you're like me, always pressed for time aka not arsed waiting in line, just get on what ever train you need. All the conductors we met this summer accepted our interrail ticket on its own, a few of them asked us to write where we were going on the ticket but that was the most hassle we had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah most of them you don't need to reserve a seat on, but some you do, so I just played it safe and queued up every time!

Advertisement