Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker/Pool club in Kildare area

Options
  • 03-09-2007 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone know of any places where I could have a few game of snooker or pool in the Kildare area, especially the Naas or Newbridge areas.

Thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Theres one in Newbridge, can't think of the name of it, its just accross from P. Flanagan's pub, its on one of the backstreets, PM ThatGuy; he goes there regularily.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Cheers for that The_Flan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

No worries :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Thats the CYMS Snooker Club across from The Winning Post. I think you have to be a member.
    I heard they are supposed to be putting pool tables in the White Water also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Yeah - 'Pockets' snooker/pool hall is long gone - so we only have CYMS. Only catch is the members-only bit.
    Not that hard or expensive to join (25eur for a year) and it's solely for the upkeep of the place.

As the flananator siad, PM me for details if anyone's interested. Not releasing any contact info on the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Walsh06

the snooker club in celbridge is great if you want a game of snooker

Advertisement