Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pit Bull Terriors

Options
  • 03-09-2007 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me if they know of a Pit Bull Terrior Breeder in Ireland?

thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Terrier :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Terror :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭rubyred

Would you consider a rescue - try www.egar.org or www.dogsindistress.org. About é15,000 healthy dogs are put to sleep every year. The only reason for buying from a breeder when there are hundred of dogs waiting to be rescued is if you are buying a pure bred for showing and competitions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stevenoh

Apologises to those for spelling Terrier wrong:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stevenoh

Rubyred,

Many thanks for sending on the website links. I have had a look at the Galway site EGAR. And I have emailed them to see exactly where they are based. Thanks again.

steven

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

stevenoh wrote:
    Rubyred,

Many thanks for sending on the website links. I have had a look at the Galway site EGAR. And I have emailed them to see exactly where they are based. Thanks again.

steven

Look through their site, there's some lovely dogs there, and not just Pit Bulls.

Advertisement