Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rate how confident you are with your Body.

• 03-09-2007 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

yeah so just thinkin here has anyone got major issues with their Bod?

wondering are people very confident in general or more dodgy about it.

so rate how confident you are outta 10.

im really bad.... 3. 4 Max.

im not overweight i just hate too many different bits. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,206 ✭✭✭jos28

3 as well. Could be 8 or 9 after liposuction, tummy tuck, chemical peel etc etc.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Let's rate individual features.

Hair: 8
    Face: 7
    Skin: Ugh. 5
    Arms: 3
    Tummy: 1
    Hips: 3
    Legs: 0
    Feet: 1
    Boobs: 5
    Bum: 2

Overall an average rating of 3.5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Where ya gettin the 3.5 from??

I couldnt rate each bit without adding a paragraph...Lol

Oh its ok i see how you're getting it now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Niamho! wrote:
    Where ya gettin the 3.5 from??

I couldnt rate each bit without adding a paragraph...Lol

Added them altogether and divided by 10... :S

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I need to lose weight. I'm all tummy and boobs and have little in the ass department... But I LOVE strutting around in my bikini on holiday, and my boyf loves my body. It's curvy and soft, so I'll give it an 9. Just cos I feel good, and like a sexy person. All about confidence ;)

• Advertisement

Lil Kitten wrote:
    I need to lose weight. I'm all tummy and boobs and have little in the ass department... But I LOVE strutting around in my bikini on holiday, and my boyf loves my body. It's curvy and soft, so I'll give it an 9. Just cos I feel good, and like a sexy person. All about confidence ;)
    Haha. me too. fair play to ya though. i fookin hate my figure with a passion. lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

9 I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

About a 9. Everything is fine. Nothing a bit of excercise can't sort out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,653 ✭✭✭✭fits

I dont really think about it... Its my body and thats just the way it is...

Its not perfect, but whose is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭maxi-twist

jessica alba's. scientists have proven it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Heln

I'm happy enough, I'm not fat but I would like to look a bit more toned, not muscly (sp?) though, I'd say about an 8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

I am so not comfortable with my body and there is nothing wrong with it, well nothing that a few sit ups at night would not sort out... I am 8-10 hips and 6 waist.. have absolutly no confidence though... id rate myself 4... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

7 I have scars from surgery that are still very visible that look like I am bride of Frankenstein and I hate my hair (am growing it), happy enough with the rest of my body and love my boobs so they compensate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hair: 10 (going bald ftw!)
    Face: 10
    Back: 7 (hairy, must have slipped back off my head)
    Arms: 7
    Belly: 7
    Penis: 8
    Legs: 9
    Feet: 5
    Moobs: 7
    Ass: 8 (good and hairy!)

7.8 average .... whats not to love?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

I'm gonna go with 7 cause I've gotten lazy lately and my stomach is going a bit fun house mirror on me :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Hair 8
    Face 8
    Arms 3
    Legs 8
    Feet 8
    Tummy 1
    Hips 0
    Skin 7
    Boobs 6
    Bum 2

Average of 5.3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'd give myself a 7 or 8. I'm happy enough with my body. I'm the right weight and I feel confident enough in a bikini. I would like to change my face though. I have a waddle going on under my chin that makes me look overweight from the neck up.... I'd like to lipo that! Otherwise, I wouldn't change anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

For getting me through the day: a 10.
    For a career in lapdancing: a 3. (I have good tits. Bless them. Hence no zero.)

I'm 30. I'm kinda over worrying about saggy bits, and have accepted that I'll never look like I did when I was 18. Saying that, I go through bouts of vowing to exercise. In fact, I do so much vowing to exercise that I'm usually too exhausted to exercise.

I'd have a figure that would be damn good if I didn't eat takeaways and drink so much but I do go to the gym and do pilates/yoga to combat this so i'd say an 8
    I love my curves and so does my boyfriend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

8. I'd change my boobs and my nose if I had the money, but only slightly. I'm between cup sizes so i'd make myself a full proper cup size (the larger one) and I'd make my nose a little smaller.

Otherwise, I think I have a lot to be thankful for. Decent skin, petite frame. Size 8 to 10 and I lose and gain weight quickly if I need to or tone up.
    I'm certainly not wow gorgeous or anything but not much to moan about when I think about how much people I know battle with their bodies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Hair: 7-need to be trimmed but like it in general
    Face: 7-ah could be worse sould be better
    Skin: 5-for a teenager its not too bad...the odd breakout but nothing near acne
    Arms: 7-there grand...think there getting toned
    Tummy: 3-screw that one...i can make it talk!
    Hips: 6-dont really have big hips or anythignand ya can see my hip bones so could be worse
    thighs:0- i despise them ..cellulite!!!
    shins:-5-like the mucle definition on them
    Feet: 5-not really bothered wish they were a bit smaller like a 3
    Boobs: 4-wish they were bigger
    Bum:4-its not big but dear god i hate celulite

overall mark:4.277777.....

ah i could be worse size 8 but still flabby and cellulity....need to excersise basically but i love my fodd so im not going to bother bout it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

jus did it up and i think 9 :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I don't like my side profile, but short of having my head surgically removed from my spinal column, moved forward and then re-attached, I don't think there's anything to be done. On the flipside, I heart my front profile. Handsome bastard.

Other than that, I could do with getting my teeth whitened, the curly frizzy bits of hair at the front straightened, getting a bit of a tan, and putting on a few pounds of muscle. Will do all these things in the next month or two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I look after myself, a good bit of cardio, do some weights. I should work harder, but I'm not far off where I choose to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭comewatmay

Hair: 9
    Face: 8
    Arms: 10
    Belly: 10(six pack)

Legs: 9
    Chest: 8

I dont love myself but am very happy with it. I train a lot and do loads of weights so im happy out with mine.To all you gals who worry about bum/hips etc why not do some weights i guarantee after a month or two you wud be so toned up and really really confdent

Well screw you all with your Sexy Bodies!! hehe.
    God i wish i had better confidence. its all in the oul head i suppose....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i'm in pretty decent shape, but there's always room for improvement so -1
    also my skin's a bit icky right now so -1

i actually have a pretty damn hot bod if i do say so myself. at least i'd say it was hot if it was anyone else's.
    unfortunately i just can't seem to work it for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Hair: 7, it has it's good days.
    Face: 5, could be better, could be worse.
    Skin: 8, it's very good at the moment..
    Arms: 6, shoulders are too wide though.
    Tummy: 4, worst feature for sure.
    Hips: 5, again I'm a broad build in general, I'll never be smaller than 10-12.
    Legs: 8, probably my best feature.
    Feet: 8, I don't get why people have a problem with their feet really....
    Boobs: 6, like the size but not the shape.
    Bum: 6, no problem with it.

6.2 average, not too shabby.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I go through bouts of vowing to exercise. In fact, I do so much vowing to exercise that I'm usually too exhausted to exercise.

Heh, QFT.

Right now, I'm happy enough with mine. Having spent the summer in America, I've a lovely tan which makes me look about 10 lbs lighter, my hair is a glorious shade of blonde and the $200 or so that I spent in Victoria's Secret makes me unable to stop looking admiringly down my top.

In general, I'd probably be a 5 - 6. I've lovely curves, but I have a belly which I'd love to lose, and no ass. A bit of exercise and cutting out the snacks and I'd be grand!

• Advertisement

Its mad....ive noticed in a few different threads alot of the boards ladies sound like they seem to have the same problem area's. me too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Niamho! wrote:
    Well screw you all with your Sexy Bodies!! hehe.
    God i wish i had better confidence. its all in the oul head i suppose....

No Niamh I reckon we've stumbled across the Assetts Modelling Agency website by accident!!! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Hair: 6
    Face: 5
    Skin: 5
    Arms: 2
    Tummy: -2
    Hips: 5
    Feet: 3
    Boobs: 7
    Bum: 1

3.2 overall - not good :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

comewatmay wrote:
    To all you gals who worry about bum/hips etc why not do some weights i guarantee after a month or two you wud be so toned up and really really confdent
    meh sounds too much like hard work!Gonna stick with my firming creams methinks

Well today Im having a good body day so I give my body 8 out of ten
    But there are other days when I feel completly negative about how I look.....I guess I get the bad bodys days more then the good body days.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Have some confidence
    Hair: 7
    Face 9 (I like it, it's pretty and holding up well, plus look like mum and granny and as I love them have to love it)
    Skin: 10 (Again inherited)
    Arm: 8-9 (I work out 3 times a week to keep them good)
    Tummy: 2 (My worst area by far can't seem to lose it)
    Hips: 5
    Legs: 6-7 (Long but getting cellulite)
    Feet: 10 (Feet are feet are feet)
    Boobs: 10 (I have great boobies, 32 and still pointing forward)
    Bum: 4-5 (Working on it)

That's an average of 5.8, so not great but certainly not the worst. Either way looks aren't everything it about health, attitude and intelligence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

9 - only one thing I want changed and that'll happen soon enough and it's not anything anyone will ever see so I'm quite happy with how I look.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

8 out of 10.
    i'm far from perfect, but i'm happy enough with it :D
    going to the gym a few times a week helps with feeling more confident.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Anyone else notice how fat birds always think they've great tits? 'Wow, they're big so they must be sexy'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sangre wrote:
    Anyone else notice how fat birds always think they've great tits? 'Wow, they're big so they must be sexy'.
    Hey, you do not have to be big to have a big chest, I am a size 8-10 but I still have a big chest. I am revising mine up to an 8, negatives for short hair (unavoidable medically) and scars (also medical).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,653 ✭✭✭✭fits

Sangre wrote:

some do alright...

I'm fairly average in size 10-12... but I reckon my boobs make me look fat.. wouldn't mind a smaller pair at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

fits wrote:
    some do alright...

I'm fairly average in size 10-12... but I reckon my boobs make me look fat.. wouldn't mind a smaller pair at all.

I think it depends on your height too, it's ok to have big boobs if you're tall and thin but if your short and thin they tend to become a focal point with not much lower down to balance it out so can give you a somewhat visually distorted shape.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

12 I guess. What an ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

12 I guess. What an ass.

All hail the hot one :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I do try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Hair: 8 - i love my hair

Face: 6 - it does me fine :D

Skin: 6 - nice and clear

Arms: 6 - non-flabby :)

Tummy: 5 - could do with a toning up :(

Hips: 8 - they are non-existant

Legs: 0 - gross

Feet: 0 - yuk!!:eek:

Boobs: 6 - not 2 small but not big footballs either:)

Bum: 4 - tone it up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

i'd have to say 2!!ive put on a stone or two since i settled down with my boyfriend!!not his fault but boys can eat anything and obviously i cant!!!slightly depressed about it really!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Yeah I know that feeling flynnser :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Im not very body confident at all.

Im not overweight (size 6-8) but all i see is flab and fat. Stretchmarks and celulite too. My sister reckons I am a fat girl trapped in a thin girls body. I disagree.

Id get a nose job, so wouldnt be too hapy with that

And I want a radical change in hairstyle, anything above my chin (hair length) makes my face look huge, so thats out. Altho, my hair looks to be in good conditions (god bless the ghd's!) it could be softer.

Back: 8 - like my back for some reason
    Arms: 6
    Belly: 4 - have a silly silly tatoo from when i was 15 on it
    Legs: 6
    Feet: 6 - nice size 4
    Ass: 5 a bit sticky-outty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

I'd say about a 4 overall :( Hate my tummy, hips, bum and legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭stratospheres

I'd say about an 8. I don't like my nose and I hate my spotty skin but overall I'm not too bad!

LadyE wrote:
    Im not very body confident at all.

Im not overweight (size 6-8) but all i see is flab and fat. Stretchmarks and celulite too. My sister reckons I am a fat girl trapped in a thin girls body. I disagree.

Id get a nose job, so wouldnt be too hapy with that

And I want a radical change in hairstyle, anything above my chin (hair length) makes my face look huge, so thats out. Altho, my hair looks to be in good conditions (god bless the ghd's!) it could be softer.

Back: 8 - like my back for some reason
    Arms: 6
    Belly: 4 - have a silly silly tatoo from when i was 15 on it
    Legs: 6
    Feet: 6 - nice size 4
    Ass: 5 a bit sticky-outty

Gas that! now tha i've realised i know you i think you have a fantastic figure!! just goes to show though that everyone has their own issues! and i always think when ppl compliment me, "Yeah you chould see me when my clothes aren't vcovering THAT area." lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement