Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rate how confident you are with your Body.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Rossibaby

tar you are indeed hot,but surely my knacker good looks deserve about a 13?

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

i reckon i'm an eight or a nine,....not that i have a fit figure or anything but i'm still happy with what i've got. And its funny because when i was nineteen i had no body confidence and i was a siz ten. now i'm a size sixteen and twentyfour!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rossibaby wrote:
    tar you are indeed hot,but surely my knacker good looks deserve about a 13?
    You need a few more eyerings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm not very confident at all at the moment. I had a lazy summer so I'm not as toned as I'd like to be. I'm back into training now, four nights a week and matches starting soon so I hope to have toned up in the next four to six weeks if I can keep the work rate up.

I'm wearing a lot of baggy clothes at the moment which aren't really helping my body image, but I feel like I'm hiding my giant belly (It's not giant at all, but that's just the way my mind is working at the moment).

I find that depending on how I'm feeling abut other aspects of my life I feel less, or more confdent about my body. If I'm doing well at work, college, sport, I feel great. If there's one area that's not going to plan I find that that criticising myself is the easiest way to deal with things. Not a particularly good atitude to have, but meh :)

I'd say I'm about a six at the moment, if I can tone up and put on some muscle and tone up arms and tummy a bit more I'll be happier.

I'm big into sport so I'd never diet or starve myself as I view it as a tool I use to participate in sport, so I don't want to damage that by being low on energy or weak in any way.

I'd love to go on a big girly shopping spree but don't have any girl friends I'd trust enough to go with.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Well, Niamho - you'd be the same. I think you have a great figure, that loadsa girl would LOVE and your not happy..but you should be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tori Tanaka

Hair 4 (Really need a trim and it's all frizzy)
    Face 6 (Pretty enough, I guess)
    Arms 5 (Need a bit of toning, but they're not bad)
    Legs 4 (Cellulite is not my friend)
    Feet 9 (Little, cute and perfectly formed)
    Tummy 0 (Too many Saturday morning fries)
    Hips 6 (A little wide, but not out of proportion really)
    Skin 8 (It's always been perfect and naturally tanned just too many smokes)
    Boobs 6 (Fairly decent size, but gravity is hitting)
    Bum 5 (It looks good in jeans, but not naked - again with the cellulite)

5.3 so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Hair: 8. (It naturally has a wave in it, which drives me nuts. Looks good when it's straightened though.)

Face: 8. (my complexion is flawed..)

Skin: 5.

Arms: 7.

Tummy: 0.

Hips:7.

Legs: 10.

Feet: 8.

Boobs: 8. (they're pretty big, which is actually annoying.)

Bum: 8.

I'd say I'm about a 7 over all.
    There's bits I really don't like and bits I do like, which is pretty much the same for everyone, I'd say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭PeadarofAodh

As a tall guy (6ft 5") I've always had to fight that 'lanky stream of piss' look. Slowly getting the pounds moving upwards now, as soon as I hit that 13 1/2 stone mark I'll be delighted! My body doesn't do 'fat' so loading on muscle takes a while!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Hair: 9. In great condition, Has natural kink which can be worn wavy or straight - best of both worlds

Face: 9. Happy out but i would love to have perfect teeth

Skin: 7. Prone to odd spot on chin area but changing to dermalogica soon

Arms: 7. Could do with a tone - Back horseriding now so hope to fix that

Tummy: 8. Flat but not toned at mo, Horseriding should do the trick

Hips/Waist: 10. Best part of me, means i get away with having Big boobs and Butt

Legs: 6. Least Favourite, id probably give them 5 but everyone else tells me they are not as bad as i think

Feet: 8.? Never really considered them before but i guess i have nice toes an stuff as feet go

Boobs: 7. They are too big!! They look Ok now but they are going to be a disaster zone after kids!!

Bum: 8. Lovely and shapely but also needs toning up.

All in all im very happy with my lot, im no jessica alba but theres no use complaining :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement